Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I flew straight up in a dream.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I flew straight up in a dream.

I closed my eyes (so I wouldn't get dizzy or scared) and I just went up. I wanted to go as high as I could.
It took a while. But then I suddenly stopped and when I opened my eyes, I saw a plain that looked like a sparkly soap bubble. I was halfway stuck in this bubble. Then I woke up. It was really strange.

I think I found the limit of that particular dream world.

I've never flown in my dreams before or maybe I've simply forgotten. Lucid dreams are a rare occurrence for me because I always wake up as soon as I realize that Im dreaming

Do you ever get that feeling of being slammed back in your body when you realize that you are lucid dreaming?

It feels like I'm being dropped from the air back into my body.

I've never flown in my dreams before or maybe I've simply forgotten. Lucid dreams are a rare occurrence for me because I always wake up as soon as I realize that Im dreaming
It was more of just a thing that happened. I didn't plan it.

Do you ever get that feeling of being slammed back in your body when you realize that you are lucid dreaming?

It feels like I'm being dropped from the air back into my body.
I never had much success with lucid dreaming. I only got as far as seeing my hands.

But this dream I was flying around a lot, so I wondered what would happen if I went straight up.

I didn't get the return slam.

I've never had that sensation, but I've had the sensation of falling several times. Occasionally it's woken me up as I've jerked in my sleep.

I've never had that sensation, but I've had the sensation of falling several times. Occasionally it's woken me up as I've jerked in my sleep.
I've had the falling sensation. But not when flying. Usually just when laying in bed on my way to "sleep." It wakes me up.

I never had a lucid dream but I had a dream where I was flying

I was on a rollercoaster and then the rollercoaster went haywire and after that it launched me like a cannonball launching a cannon and I was flying

and then I woke up

I never had a lucid dream but I had a dream where I was flying

I was on a rollercoaster and then the rollercoaster went haywire and after that it launched me like a cannonball launching a cannon and I was flying

and then I woke up
I never experienced inertia in a dream.

My flying was like "pulling up" & "pushing down." Similar to Tai Chi or Chi Gung.

flies me, and also

forced dream

You nearly breached this dimension, you should've kept going, and then brought something back.

It was more of just a thing that happened. I didn't plan it.

I never had much success with lucid dreaming. I only got as far as seeing my hands.

But this dream I was flying around a lot, so I wondered what would happen if I went straight up.

I didn't get the return slam.

It happens to me occasionally, and it is freaky.

I was once in the stage between sleep and wakefulness, and I had a tune playing in my head. It evolved into a complex and beautiful sympathy that I was composing in real time. I have no knowledge of the creation of music, but I was able to create it and hear it so clearly (Auditory Hallucinations).

I wish I could be in that state forever. Just composing music in the void for myself.

I once was flying on the jetpack from Gta San Adreas in my dream, flying around the city. Was cool. Until the jetpack run out of power and I started falling down but I woke up then.

It happens to me occasionally, and it is freaky.

I was once in the stage between sleep and wakefulness, and I had a tune playing in my head. It evolved into a complex and beautiful sympathy that I was composing in real time. I have no knowledge of the creation of music, but I was able to create it and hear it so clearly (Auditory Hallucinations).

I wish I could be in that state forever. Just composing music in the void for myself.
That's pretty nice! Most of my dreams are very quiet. Some talking but usually super quiet.
I once was flying on the jetpack from Gta San Adreas in my dream, flying around the city. Was cool. Until the jetpack run out of power and I started falling down but I woke up then.
I've used jetpacks in games but never in a dream. I used a old wooden chair to fly in a few times!

Last edited:
I've had a similar dream but I had my leg tied to ground with a rope

had a dreams few years ago where I held my oneiteis's hand ded srs wanted to rope when I woke up

I've had a similar dream but I had my leg tied to ground with a rope
I always carry a pocket knife irl. So in the dreamtime I would just cut any rope.

Falling dreams are fun as fuck tbh

Whenever I fly in dreams it's because I'm lucid dreaming but then knowing I'm dreaming makes me fall back to the ground

I rarely get dreams in general much less dreams like this.

Whenever I fly in dreams it's because I'm lucid dreaming but then knowing I'm dreaming makes me fall back to the ground
I float sometimes.

Maybe it's because I'm a ghost?