Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I fixed the relationship with my slavic foid roomate

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Last time I saw her I acted autistic as fuck because she said hi to me and I said hi back while I was coming back from gym, but I had headphones in my ears and she said something I didn't understand so I ignored her and just kept going to my room and went to my room JFL. But looking back at it shortly after I closed my door I realized she asked me 'where did I go?' because I was in swimming shorts. And I just ignored her JFL, she must have thought I was rude or something.

Today I was coming back from shop though and she was smoking outside and we had a normie conversation so that's good.

I am much less autistic when I speak in a slavic language so that helps too. When I speak English my Autism is amplified. The normie conversation was just about the place we live in and the rent price etc, some normie bs. But also in the context of this conversation she said she is looking to rent a bigger room so she can live with her boyfriend :feelsrope:

Anyway, at least she doesn't think I'm an autist retard anymore I hope.

You have a women at your Apartment that is neither your mother or sister?

Mogger much

You have a women at your Apartment that is neither your mother or sister?

Mogger much
Don't get too excited, this is more of a flat than an apartment. A bunch of flats in the same building, we just have a shared kitchen that's it but I never use it anyway so I never talk to any of this people there.

Typical foid is "friendly" to then brutally reject you

Yeah wtf. I always expected him to live alone.
I do live alone I got my own room with a toilet and a lock on the door I barely ever leave and talk to any of this people and I never use the shared kitchen.

I do live alone I got my own room with a toilet and a lock on the door I barely ever leave and talk to any of this people and I never use the shared kitchen.
Mogs me

Cries in parents home :feelsrope:

Talking to women who will never fuck you is a waste of time.

Cucked talking to femborg about a bigger place for it to fuck chad jfl.

Last time I saw her I acted autistic as fuck because she said hi to me and I said hi back while I was coming back from gym, but I had headphones in my ears and she said something I didn't understand so I ignored her and just kept going to my room and went to my room JFL. But looking back at it shortly after I closed my door I realized she asked me 'where did I go?' because I was in swimming shorts. And I just ignored her JFL, she must have thought I was rude or something.

Today I was coming back from shop though and she was smoking outside and we had a normie conversation so that's good.

I am much less autistic when I speak in a slavic language so that helps too. When I speak English my Autism is amplified. The normie conversation was just about the place we live in and the rent price etc, some normie bs. But also in the context of this conversation she said she is looking to rent a bigger room so she can live with her boyfriend :feelsrope:

Mogger faggot cuck you should rape that stupid slut teach her a lesson fucking cunt all women I see them now as fuck holes

Fakecel, she should have immediately ran away from you and begged for a new room

She has a boyfriend, why would it even matter what she thinks of you? You did well before in "acting autistic as fuck" and being cold to her, she wont have anything with you anyway so screw it

kill your self moger just rape her