Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fixed the gook side profile that makes them look subhuman

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1586702691508.png

1586702896836.png

1586703033069.png

1 i pulled the craniul vult down this affects the Splanchnocranium causing a more masculine less neotaneous face.The cranial base itself needs to be changed first.

2 I then changed the ramus to be longer and more Caucasian.

3 I made the cranial vult longer.

4 I gave the skull a larger browrdige allowing for deeper set hunter eyes.

5 I made his maxilla more pronounced.

1586703834298.png

1586703787277.png

Its like caucasians have a natural lefort 3's already in them.

6. I made his forehead section longer as well but only slightly.

1586702691508.png

Literally all this fixed by fixing the cranial vault down wards it literally forces the entire face to develop properly.

But neotany really is a sexual death blow it literally causes a recessed maxilla and orbital section including the brow ridge section fuck this shit honestly

Attachments

Feel like im on Looksmax rn

Let me just do that to my skull real quick

You better care how to create cute neotenic genetically engineered waifus

Yes that would be good
But as Hitler's nazis cared only about aryan chads, same looksmaxx fags care about turning into chickos and doing gay stuff with neach other

Nah, even they would reject me.
Advanced genetical engineering gives them ability to see master as beautifull and only sexual man is whole world

Advanced genetical engineering gives them ability to see master as beautifull and only sexual man is whole world
That sounds like a nice deal then. How would the ageing be? I don't want any weird Star Wars clones shenanigans.

That sounds like a nice deal then. How would the ageing be? I don't want any weird Star Wars clones shenanigans.
Everything will be ok
Per anksti

Hopefully I'll reincarnate.
But still sucks, suffering now. And with help of cultured waifu be easier to go spiritual enlightenment ans incerase chances for better reincarnations

But still sucks, suffering now. And with help of cultured waifu be easier to go spiritual enlightenment ans incerase chances for better reincarnations
I like to believe that the more I suffer in this life, the more I'll be rewarded on the next one.

I like to believe that the more I suffer in this life, the more I'll be rewarded on the next one.
I more believe path to advancement is not through suffering, but just by pure enlightenment, theres no justice, and selfish one, who cared only about own personal enlightenment, gets more, then one who was compassionate and helped other a lot at cots of personal progress. Unless gods really could help adn reward for good deeds

What is the cranial vult? I only know deus vult.

Oh, now I get it, basically like this crazy lefort 4.

gonna go test this out on my skull with a rock

I more believe path to advancement is not through suffering, but just by pure enlightenment, theres no justice, and selfish one, who cared only about own personal enlightenment, gets more, then one who was compassionate and helped other a lot at cots of personal progress. Unless gods really could help adn reward for good deeds
Do you consider yourself to be enlightened?

Do you consider yourself to be enlightened?
Enlightened in meaning of understanding, but that is not what gives advancement, just opens ways, who are so hard to go. One who understands not so many and not so right as me, but is with more purified mind, achieves more in going up

Enlightened in meaning of understanding, but that is not what gives advancement, just opens ways, who are so hard to go. One who understands not so many and not so right as me, but is with more purified mind, achieves more in going up
Well, my mind is definitely not pure either. Can it be possible to purify it after being tainted for so long?

Well, my mind is definitely not pure either. Can it be possible to purify it after being tainted for so long?
Cute adorable loli waifu of culture can help

Nice and brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back