Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I "fixed" my life and I'm still in the same place I was 4 years ago

MisterRadiator

MisterRadiator

Greycel
I was miserable 4 years ago. I worked out. I tried having a positive outlook on life. I thought I left my incel life behind. but now I know all of it is a lie. You're either born successful and normal or you're born an incel. there is no way out of this hellhole and no matter what you do you get thrown right back in.
I really wanna buy a rope and just fucking hang but my mother literally has no one but me. At least until she's alive I cant hang myself. I look at my dorm's roof every morning and imagine a rope. but I'm too much of a pussy to do it and everytime I see my mother's face right after it. God has a sick sense of humor.

@Zer0/∞ here we go with these university cels

I will try to NTmaxx with therapy, maybe you could do that too

Accidentally kill your mother, that’ll give you some incentive :feelsjuice:

I was miserable 4 years ago. I worked out. I tried having a positive outlook on life. I thought I left my incel life behind. but now I know all of it is a lie. You're either born successful and normal or you're born an incel. there is no way out of this hellhole and no matter what you do you get thrown right back in.
I really wanna buy a rope and just fucking hang but my mother literally has no one but me. At least until she's alive I cant hang myself. I look at my dorm's roof every morning and imagine a rope. but I'm too much of a pussy to do it and everytime I see my mother's face right after it. God has a sick sense of humor.
Im so sorry 'tismcell... I have autism too and it's horrible.

You're either born successful and normal or you're born an incel.

relatable af

normies want to stay on one side, and keep everyone else on the other side

Suicidal thoughts are always company for an incel

You can't escape the blackpill.
Never.
Whatever you want to do.

life is indeed brutal buddy boyo

its over for me i will cope with prostitutes to death