Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I fixed my computer

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
My pc had broken yesterday https://incels.is/threads/my-pc-stopped-working.175746/#post-3759598
and today I just put a new lithium battery 3v on my computer and it worked.
THANKS GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Tenor 4

Last edited:
My hdd failed last month.

Im proud of you onichan

My router seemingly died a day or so ago and I have ordered a new and different model which is supposedly going to be here tomorrow according to Amazon.

I was having internet connectivity troubles ie a page would only load or rather partially load for the most part seemingly about every 30 minutes (it felt like) or so if that.

Whats odd is my router's lights all seemed to be working as normal and I unplugged and replugged it's cords back into it, just to make sure that wasn't the problem ie that they weren't loose or some shit and before that the kindly nigger girl who I got on the phone who helped me, who was from my ISP company gave me various instructions to get things working again, which I followed that unfortunately didn't work to get my internet going again with the router and modem both plugged in. To the best of my knowledge she also did things in the background to try and get my internet working ie she probably entered various commands or whatever ISP's do to try and get someone's internet functioning again when they have an out caused by the company itself.

See? I called my ISP thinking maybe the problem was on their end although I did suspect a virus or malware as the culprit at first but my Windows Defender scan revealed nothing of the sort so I called the ol ISP for assistance.

Anyway what finally did work was unhooking the router entirely and plugging things in for a direct connection from my modem to my PC.