Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finish wagecucking next week

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Finally, my shitty summer job comes to an end the next week. With this job I have mixed feelings: I'm happy because I will get enough money to buy a car and to pay the ipad I got for my birthday (I used credit card because I was kinda broke after paying for driving exam fees and extra classes), and I did some excercise because I used my bike everyday and there's hills and sheit like that that make you sweat. But on the other hand I feel like I wasted my summer because I worked 5 days a week, 3 and half in the morning, with a stupid 3 hour break and then 4 hours and half in the afternoon. I arrived home at 7:30pm and I didn't have time left for anything. Plus the foids that work there hate me because I do mistakes sometimes kek

I wanna wagecuck for surgeries tbh

I will start wagecucking soon, right now im full of energy, lets see how it will look irl.