Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find myself daydreaming about getting into arguments with foids IRL so that I can go crazy on them

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
Every time I see a video of an ignorant foid on the internet acting entitled and starting problems with men I start wishing I was in that situation. I seen this video recently where some dude was working out at a gym and some foid thought he was looking at her because as you know, foids think the world revolves around them. She then proceeds to yell at him and tells him to stop staring despite the fact that he wasn't in the first place. It turns out he was a worker there and rather than going apeshit he simply kicks her out and goes about his day. I was thinking about what I would do had I been him in that situation. It would have been a dream come true for me because then I'd have a reason to make that bitch cry. No way I would have been as reasonable as the dude. I've seen plenty of videos like this on the internet but the closest I've ever gotten was when some foid at the gym came up and asked me to sign an abortion petition so that foids could kill babies but instead I laughed in her face and walked away as she said "EXCUSE ME :foidSoy:." It felt great. I hope I get more of those situations with foids. In public I keep to myself and don't speak to a single soul unless spoken to first but the second a foid starts an argument with me because she thinks she's entitled I'll make sure she regrets the second she opened her mouth.

Video I'm talking about:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbobxc3iGmw

Last edited:
why would you want that? I'd run away instead of arguing with a foid about anything

be careful, foids have unimaginable power. a few words from her mouth can land you in the brig

be careful, foids have unimaginable power. a few words from her mouth can land you in the brig
That's why they would have to start the problem first, so that I'm not the one getting in trouble after I go crazy on her.

or get you beat up, I know this very well.

doesn't matter if she started it. the man is always at fault
True it's always risky, seeing that the majority of the world is full of simps and white knights they might back the whore up. The only public places I go to are gyms and stores though, so If I were to go crazy on a foid hopefully a camera would catch it and show that they were at fault first.

trucel trait: power fantasies