Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I find myself compulsively taking photos of myself.

VST

VST

Banned
-
I find myself compulsively taking photos of myself, to assess whether I am subhuman or not
I do this every fucking day

I'll take a photo of myself, see how awful I look and get depressed, then keep taking photos until I find an angle/lighting that looks good and feel good about myself,
then the next day I tell myself that "I need to stop lying to myself" and start taking pictures again, see how awful I look, keep taking photos until I find a good angle/lighting, rinse repeat.

If I cannot find that angle and I see something that I consider to be a flaw, I start looking up unfrauded pics (pics that aren't done or don't seem to be done by professionals) A-list celebrities and male models and comparing myself to them. It usually provides me with some solace but at other times it does not.

I now have over 200 pictures of myself that I have taken in the last 2-3 months, which I use to analyse my face as accurately as I can to spot any flaws.

Same, but I stopped doing that since June.

I tend to measure my facial ratios ratios quite often to assess my subhumanity.

I tend to measure my facial ratios ratios quite often to assess my subhumanity.
Yeah, I do that too with my lower third but I have recently started noticing that my upper 2 thirds are disproportionately large compared to my lower third.

take a vid where you stand still and rotate the camera around your head to see what people see when they look at you
guaranteed suifuel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Do you have any good ones, I like to look at your pics.

Gays can't be incel tbh

same. all it does is make me even more depressed though. i must be a masochist or something.

take a vid where you stand still and rotate the camera around your head to see what people see when they look at you
Yeah, I do that too, with both the front and rear camera to reduce the risk focal length might play.
But I find that I look better in motion than in pics, it might be due to the camera though.

You look as good as your worst photo. IRL people see you from all angles and all light conditions.

Do you have any good ones, I like to look at your pics.
I have taken pics where I look a lot better than the one in your avi, the focal length made my nose a few mm larger than it really is making me look really subhuman.

just looksmax and watch how you slowly become less hideous (yet ugly)

Used to do this but I do it very rarely now as its unhealthy. Its just a constant cycle of thinking you look somewhat normal and then thinking you are subhuman again. If you do it too much you start to distort what you actually look like as well because you are trying to see yourself in so many different ways. Not looking at photos and in the mirror is one of the best copes for an incel.

My profile is suitable for for me

Same, but I like to throw some pictures of my hairline into the mix.
I've got 2k pics in the span of two months though

just looksmax and watch how you slowly become less hideous (yet ugly)

Yea this is what happened to me. I look less ugly, but still ugly nonetheless. Looksmaxxing is just damage control for most people.

You look as good as your worst photo. IRL people see you from all angles and all light conditions.
Only if you have a neutral expression and the photo is taken from a distance. Otherwise your facial expression/focal length might skew your perceived looks.

I've spent at least 15 hours over the past week taking pics of myself and feeling utter despair when I look at the pics. It's unhealthy.

What's more is I can only take them by myself at home, if anyone else saw me trying to take a pic of myself outside I'd be so embarassed, its like "ah hahaha look at that subhuman trying to take a selfie of himself how disgusting hahahaha"

Only if you have a neutral expression and the photo is taken from a distance. Otherwise your facial expression/focal length might skew your perceived looks.

What you said is true. You seem to know a lot. Then why do you keep coping with photos? If you looked bad in more than 1 photo, you look bad period. Unless in all of your pictures you are making a dumb face and taking it 1 feet away from your face.

I know I look subhuman. I avoid photos to the point where I'll get into heated arguments with anyone who tries taking a photo of me. I've been to my sister's wedding not long ago and I've refused to have photos taken of me. Unfortunately, some sneaky bitch took a few shots during the ceremony.

I shouldn't have looked at those photos. I looked absolutely subhuman in them, especially compared to all the high tier normies and Chadlites around me.

The only existing photos of me are on my expired ID (it's a photo from when I was 16) and those fucking wedding photos.

What pissed me off the most is my mom who kept saying how handsome I was and how "everyone" said I looked great at the wedding. I know it's not true, she's lying to me and I'm tired of it. I just told her that if I was so handsome as she claims I wouldn't be a 23 year old virgin shut in loser with no friends.

Last edited:
I don't do this, if I see a picture of myself it ruins my whole day.

Last edited:
Fakecel, if there's any doubt in your mind then you're not a trucel.

Same but I stopped once I realized no angle made me look even half way decent :/

I keep looking at the mirror and I convince myself I look fine until I take a selfie and I instantly get rid of any confidence I had.

>angle cope

Look at this superior specimen. He's using his front facing phone camera a mere foot away from his face and he's looking down at it. He looks human unlike you.
Try doing the same with your phone. Look down at your shitty phone camera and take a photo. Compare it to this Chad and you'll immediately realize you're different species.

>angle cope

View attachment 45472
Look at this superior specimen. He's using his front facing phone camera a mere foot away from his face and he's looking down at it. He looks human unlike you.
Try doing the same with your phone. Look down at your shitty phone camera and take a photo. Compare it to this Chad and you'll immediately realize you're different species.
I actually look better when I'm taking photos at the same angle as him, it is a pretty good angle and the lighting is good.

I actually look better when I'm taking photos at the same angle as him, it is a pretty good angle and the lighting is good.
Are you a kissless virgin?

Yes, obviously.
Good because I refuse to reply to anyone who's had voluntary romantic physical contact with a female. FACEandLMS under your name tipped me off, he's a normie black dude who's had sex.
Excuse my autism.

Anyway, I look subhuman when looking down, but that's mostly due to my unusually high body fat percentage for my normal weight. I have to leanmax.

phone camera actually makes you look worse than irl

Fuck, when I did this I had depressions for weeks. Don't do this.

phone camera actually makes you look worse than irl
Yeah, I know, but it really depends on the distance between the camera and your face.
The further away it is, the more accurate the photo.

Fuck, when I did this I had depressions for weeks. Don't do this.
A few weeks ago I had to use my phone to check my exercise form to make sure I'm doing it correctly. Once I saw my face in the video, I just turned it off immediately and stopped working out. It took me 2 weeks of LDARing to recover from that.