Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i find it ironic how...

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
...incel sites attract fakecels whilst inceltears attracts trucels. how the fuck does that work?

what dynamic causes fakecels to want to participate with incel sites, whilst some trucels contrast by participating in inceltears?

could it be that fakecels have maybe experienced some of what incels say, but not entirely, and have seen things that confirm the blackpill within this experience?

and could it be that trucels willingly stay ignorant because accepting that there is very little they could do about their condition is too painful, so they rather resort to a cesspool of other suffering trucels that nod their head to any bluepilled statement, giving them some comfort in the idea that things can still work fairly for them because they're supposedly "good" people (fair world fallacy)?

who knows lmao

It is not true at all.

It is not true at all.
How so? There's been various causes of fakecels within the incel community whilst you see many trucels in the inceltear's weekly advice

People find it amusing to LARP on incel forums. We’re a joke to normies.

How so? There's been various causes of fakecels within the incel community whilst you see many trucels in the inceltear's weekly advice
I agree some bluepilled coper truecels out there in cucktears but. plus you dont see everyone within cucktears,yes some turned out to be fakecel here but it doesn't change the fact that truecels are majority here
you guys just exaggerating it

truecels are majority here
I really doubt it.

I agree some bluepilled coper truecels out there in cucktears but. plus you dont see everyone within cucktears,yes some turned out to be fakecel here but it doesn't change the fact that truecels are majority here
you guys just exaggerating it
I didn't say the majority of the people here are fakecels, but I have witnessed quite some users being caught out for larping which I found ironic when you compare this to inceltears who openly admit to being trucels, whilst there's not enough people on their side admitting they are successful.

Fakecels just have had bad experience and think they are real incels so they come here, real incels are just in denial or too cowardly to admit that they are incels so they go to inceltears.

We as incels are sort of antagonists to the normie society, I can sort of see why some "woke" tired fakecels would be attracted to this and use this platform as an opportunity to unload their hatred with people that share the same mindsets.

Or maybe its just the fact that being blackpilled as a fakecel gives you the total control? You know deeply the female nature and can use this to your advantage. This would also explain why being bluepilled would actually benefit the truecels more, it would at least give them a small glimpse of false hope as oppose to the truth that they can't practically use anyway to their advantage.

Last edited: