Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I find it hard to want to have sex with someone if I don't like their personality

Do you find this too?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • A bit

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I can lust after them, chat to them, potentially date them but... sex and love... that's trickier.

I think lusting after someone and actually wanting to have sex with them are different things.

I guess it's the difference between fantasy and reality.

I can lust after them, chat to them, potentially date them but... sex and love... that's trickier.

I think lusting after someone and actually wanting to have sex with them are different things.

I guess it's the difference between fantasy and reality.
Potentially date them then sex and love? :feelswhat:

This has to potentially be the most retarded shit a 2018cel has ever posted on this forum.

Potentially date them then sex and love? :feelswhat:

I guess I mean... you know that thing about often people might have sex after the third date?

Well... I'd be fine for the first two dates. XD

Then when it came to full-on sex, saying I love someone, all that... I'd falter if I wasn't pretty sure about everything.

I also think it's trickier for guys. For a woman to have sex, she doesn't really have to do that much. Whereas the guy is driving things, isn't he? It's easier and requires less work and commitment to sit in the back of a car than to drive it.

You're probably demisexual. I guess I'm too.

Yes and this is what's normal. Being intimate with a person you don't like is uncomfortable and just wrong.

Foids will make lots of mental gymnastics to justify dark triad traits on their fuck buddies so that they can bypass this.

You're probably demisexual. I guess I'm too.

That's such a lefty term!

I'm pretty sure nobody was using it 10 years ago?

Don't get me wrong I don't mind if you use it, but I think it's a recent thing.

That's such a lefty term!

I'm pretty sure nobody was using it 10 years ago?

Don't get me wrong I don't mind if you use it, but I think it's a recent thing.

I definitely agree with you.
It's a LGBTQIAPOSRTUEB+%$ word but it summarizes well the situation.
I know no synonym for it; anyway I must explain this word everytime I use it IRL, it's not that spread (at least in France).

Last edited:
Yes, I'm not really attached to the idea of sex itself so much as the romantic aspect. I'm more interested in an LTR with someone I actually like rather than random promiscuous sex, so-called 'ascension'... I would do it if it was offered but I prefer the former.
I know that's more of a bluepilled idea... no woman is ever capable of actually loving me. It's why I will hold out for AI wives.

Yes, as I’ve gotten older. But also as I’ve gotten older I don’t meet nearly as many women, since no more school or in person work. So maybe it’s just that my sex drive has decreased.

nah sex is just about physical attraction

pERsonality is a meme