Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it hard living three lives.

• Thread starter DeliriousMerchant
  • Start date
DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-
Mr. Family man who's just trying to self-improove, make promises to parents and studymaxx.
Religious Radical that would love nothing more than for Judgement Day to just strike upon these animals.
Involuntarily Celibate bastard that wishes to be completely alone in this world, void of any companionship and noise. Just some modern cabin in the middle of Fuck-forest.

I am hypocritical. I am selfish. I can be nice. I am a leech. I don't mind losing. I want to be happy. I want to drown in my misery. Foids.is, I know.
Bro, it's genuinely so hard to cope these days. I am very glad I am religious and vengeful. I will never kill myself traditionally. I don't deserve to die alone.

It's always ups and downs. Yesterday, I was a winner. "For just a moment of glory and happiness."
Now I am rotting away, biting my nails while waiting for notifications on incels.is.

I feel sorry for every time I said said DNR. That being said, I might do it again when the time comes.

I am my only friend. I want to keep it that way.

Schizoposting

Life sucks as an incel, It is what it is.