Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I find it cringe when women try and act like thugs [Storytime]

A

arabce1

Recruit
★★
Rewind to the year of 2012. I was in my junior year of highschool. The bus that I caught home was a very populated bus, little room for standing space and the driver was a no english curry. Now there's this nigress who doesn't hang out with the other niggers, she hung out with the whites and asians, yet she was the loud and obnoxious type you see in nigger schools, if she looked the way she acted, she would look like gloria the hippo from madagascar.
s-l300.jpg

She always acted like she was hard, breaking every rule in school, always being in for detention; she had nose piercings and never wore uniform. She was about 5'2 in height, i'd suppose, and had a decent hip to shoulder ratio, I would bang. At the time I easily towered over her and was a widecel. Come one afternoon, i'm on the bus and she starts going on about nigger shit. It's not like I have the option not to hear, i don't think anyone on the bus did. One specific thing she said about KFC gave me an irresistible urge to snort/scoff. It was more of a quiet tsk, however she somehow heard it and stopped mid sentence to begin hurling insults, telling me to shut the fuck up and stop looking at her extremely loudly. Pretty sure she snapped a couple necks as they looked back to see her going full nigger mode. Honestly, I decided the best option was to comply, as i'd probably get kicked off the bus or she might get her nigger boyfriend to fight me. It just makes me wonder how people actually take her seriously, how does she take herself seriously If it was a 5'2 male midget who was talking smack he'd get smacked up like a little bitch. It makes me cringe that these females who could get one shot by the average man, act like their gangster. Do they just rely on the power of their vagina to summon an army of white knights at all times? I fucking hate cardi B for acting like she's not just a hoe, she's wasn't anything but a hoe, possibly a hoe to a gangster, but that doesn't make her a gangster.

I didnt read this long ass post lmao but I understand you.

I agree. There are always those cunts who think they're hard because they're loud and sucked off a dealer or two.

White foids who act black are the most insufferable people ever

Just wakanda things

It's always cringy when someone try to act the role he isn't fit in. That's why I hate wearing nice and good clothes :feelsbadman:.