Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I find foids who are bullies attractive

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
The common theory is that bullying, whether at school or at the workplace, occurs due to the act being sexually attractive to the opposite gender.

We all know that foids are psychopaths so they find it hot when Chad beats up a random inkwell.

But do you find it attractive when foids pick on other people? Not when they are mean to you per se, that's just masochistic and cucked.

When I found out my HS oneitis bullied other foids, I found her 100x more attractive.

So what your saying is that you have a cuck fetish

Op wants to get walked on by a foid in high heels
:feelskek:

The common theory is that bullying, whether at school or at the workplace, occurs due to the act being sexually attractive to the opposite gender.

We all know that foids are psychopaths so they find it hot when Chad beats up a random inkwell.

But do you find it attractive when foids pick on other people? Not when they are mean to you per se, that's just masochistic and cucked.

When I found out my HS oneitis bullied other foids, I found her 100x more attractive.
i agree-- only because it takes a high SMV to have the confidence to bully