Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I finally went out in a social group that was fairly mixed gender wise

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I was bar surfing alone for the better part of 2019, met one good guy with whom I kept going out afterwards. This was a complete fluke and was the fruit of many Fridays wasted. This is what it's like trying to build any social circle from scratch (JFL).

A week ago I finally got into a group of people where it wasn't a complete sausagefest and there were some girls. Girls were not very good looking, but they weren't whales. Within 1 minute of getting acquainted I immediately knew who foids were going to latch on to. There were two tall Chadlites and three girls, and 5 guys in total including me and the two guys.

We met in the bar and went out for a smoke. One of the foids went outside for a smoke too, her female friends staying inside. Everytime she said something to someone, she looked back towards the Chadlite as if looking for approval. Just kept glancing his way. It was so obvious but it's like everyone else was oblivious. The night went as you'd expect, with two girls attached to Chadlites and one girl just playing on her phone and leaving early. That's it, nothing really noteworthy happened, I didn't get anyone's number. The social hierarchy formed within seconds.

I just wish it wasn't so obvious and that I'd get surprised sometimes. Not even necessarily wishing to get lucky myself, just wish I wouldn't be able to call these things in advance and just be right. It's really tiring and makes me not want to put in anymore effort. It's not like I could do anything to "charm" some of them (whatever the fuck that means lmao). The places we were at were just too loud and you couldn't really talk to anyone that wasn't seated near you. I'm sure even if I tried I'd just get polite conversation enders from them.

How many more fridays do I have to waste, how many more people do I have to meet and painstakingly dodge and weave into social settings before I finally end up in a group whose harmony isn't offset by few gl guys? I am pretty much banking on the social circle pill at this point, because I don't see any other chance, and even within that context blackpill is haunting me. Even if I were to accept bluepill garbage, there's only so many fridays I have in my 20s.
I am just tired, so tired.

:chad: :chad: :chad: for having IRL friends

What makes you think that any decent woman is out drinking? These are the women that are getting plowed by Chad weekend after weekend until they are in their very late 20’s and finally settle down with some poor guy. If you are ugly, a nightclub or bar is the worst place to look for women.

What makes you think that any decent woman is out drinking? These are the women that are getting plowed by Chad weekend after weekend until they are in their very late 20’s and finally settle down with some poor guy. If you are ugly, a nightclub or bar is the worst place to look for women.
I don't know what else I am supposed to be doing. Join a knitting club? For fucks sake why is it so hard meeting people.

I don't know what else I am supposed to be doing. Join a knitting club? For fucks sake why is it so hard meeting people.
Because modern society is setup to keep people like you and I out of society. Most Hikikomori didn’t choose to be hermits, they were forced to be that way due to genetics and societal changes.

How many more fridays do I have to waste, how many more people do I have to meet and painstakingly dodge and weave into social settings before I finally end up in a group whose harmony isn't offset by few gl guys? I am pretty much banking on the social circle pill at this point, because I don't see any other chance, and even within that context blackpill is haunting me. Even if I were to accept bluepill garbage, there's only so many fridays I have in my 20s.
I am just tired, so tired.
That will continue until the day you die buddy boyo
You will get mogged for the rest of your life, i can confirm that from my party days, it will never end
When we say its over, its not a meme but the harsh truth of our fate because of genetic determinism

The suifuel only starts with socializing

once you leave school it's over, that's the only environment you can have friends. You'll have work colleagues, people you are forced to interact with every day, but they aren't friends.

most peoples best friend is their partner