Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i finally understand accelerationism!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
You know how youngcels are always saying "accelerate!" And "enjoy the d?" (As in D-cline... decline)

Well. I get it. It took reading "militant accellerationism" by some white fight folks. (Based on the book "siege" by james mason) It seemed pretty stupid before i read that short booklet. Siege is a huge book.

Anyway, i always thought brevik and Dylan roof were fucking idiots. A bunch of cowards... Them and all the huge bunch of murderers out there lashing out.

Why do people cheer them? It made no sense to me. I still don't believe many of them murder crimes even happened and they were psyops made up to strip what few rights people have left away... Who knows?

Who can trust the media anyway?

Anyway, as for WHY people want this shitty system to fail is the big thing.

It has NO HONOR. (From the "mythos of vindex.") The current system is weak and promotes weakness!

People KNOW, that their lives are "too easy." That's why they want a return to the Times of tooth and claw!

War brides? It's the only way an INCEL will get one!

Anyway. I've spent DECADES without electricity and a warm SAFE place to shit and i know it made me a stronger man. But to tell ye the truth, i think many folks would freak out big time and go into shock without a cold soda! And a basic meal of whatever!

So be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!

P.s. i think the acceleration tbingy is also a psyop to get people to want feudalism! The FASTER it happens the less effort the jews have to do... Just saying. That pro white propaganda is pretty slick.... Almost TOO slick.

Pps.. I just love reading hated information books and pamphlets! I read - well heard as audiobook - the nation of Islam tbingy by that one fancy (hated by all the jews now) nigger. It was good!

So when the lights go out FOREVER. you bettee be ready for reality! Because, reality is brutal. You won't like it. (My guess is many will beg the jews to rule them as overlords...) Time will tell. But I'll be d3d by then

not boomer enough to understand what youre saying bitch

Big if true

And yeah I too like hated liturature. They are many old books considered taboo, some of them are so edited out that they don't present the same ideas in their original.

tl;dr

People need to learn to be concise.

Big if true

And yeah I too like hated liturature. They are many old books considered taboo, some of them are so edited out that they don't present the same ideas in their original.
I prefer to know the forbidden knowledge...
tl;dr

People need to learn to be concise.
It's in the fist sentence nigger

I wouldnt mind it much, im already living minimalistically and electronics do little for me, in full post apocalyptic scenario 10w solar panel would be enough for my copes, i just have to stock up on roms and ebooks. Also if the shit would hit the fan i wouldnt have a problem to kill to survive, but who knows i would probably freeze in place and someone would kill me for a can of beans.

I wouldnt mind it much, im already living minimalistically and electronics do little for me, in full post apocalyptic scenario 10w solar panel would be enough for my copes, i just have to stock up on roms and ebooks. Also if the shit would hit the fan i wouldnt have a problem to kill to survive, but who knows i would probably freeze in place and someone would kill me for a can of beans.
There you go! That's the spirit!!!

You know how youngcels are always saying "accelerate!" And "enjoy the d?" (As in D-cline... decline)

Well. I get it. It took reading "militant accellerationism" by some white fight folks. (Based on the book "siege" by james mason) It seemed pretty stupid before i read that short booklet. Siege is a huge book.

Anyway, i always thought brevik and Dylan roof were fucking idiots. A bunch of cowards... Them and all the huge bunch of murderers out there lashing out.

Why do people cheer them? It made no sense to me. I still don't believe many of them murder crimes even happened and they were psyops made up to strip what few rights people have left away... Who knows?

Who can trust the media anyway?

Anyway, as for WHY people want this shitty system to fail is the big thing.

It has NO HONOR. (From the "mythos of vindex.") The current system is weak and promotes weakness!

People KNOW, that their lives are "too easy." That's why they want a return to the Times of tooth and claw!

War brides? It's the only way an INCEL will get one!

Anyway. I've spent DECADES without electricity and a warm SAFE place to shit and i know it made me a stronger man. But to tell ye the truth, i think many folks would freak out big time and go into shock without a cold soda! And a basic meal of whatever!

So be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!

P.s. i think the acceleration tbingy is also a psyop to get people to want feudalism! The FASTER it happens the less effort the jews have to do... Just saying. That pro white propaganda is pretty slick.... Almost TOO slick.

Pps.. I just love reading hated information books and pamphlets! I read - well heard as audiobook - the nation of Islam tbingy by that one fancy (hated by all the jews now) nigger. It was good!

So when the lights go out FOREVER. you bettee be ready for reality! Because, reality is brutal. You won't like it. (My guess is many will beg the jews to rule them as overlords...) Time will tell. But I'll be d3d by then
Don’t call us out

Too late outcel
Accelerationism is real and it’s my main hope of ascending when Jews fully take over the goyim and all facets of soyciety.

Accelerationism is real and it’s my main hope of ascending when Jews fully take over the goyim and all facets of soyciety.
"Be the local warlord" bro

More like be the ruling (((politician))) or (((business)))) owner
No. More like a Mexican cartel drug lord.

Business requires expensive infrastructure...

You fail.

No. More like a Mexican cartel drug lord.

Business requires expensive infrastructure...

You fail.
Jews like to set up organized infrastructure, I don’t think society will completely collapse, just a partial collapse where 1st world countries become 2nd or 3rd world and so on. Politicians and business leaders will become more like cartel leaders

Jews like to set up organized infrastructure, I don’t think society will completely collapse, just a partial collapse where 1st world countries become 2nd or 3rd world and so on. Politicians and business leaders will become more like cartel leaders
Look at Venezuela or Argentina for business examples... But look at Mexico for post apoc examples. Look at China for post modern example.

It will probably be a blend.

Sometimes I have this comical fantasy scenario that Emba is some homeless hobocel (you know, the ones who speak their mind with no filter and don't make any sense 95% of the time) with all of this wisdom he's accumulated from his experiences in life, and he panhandles for money to buy time at an internet cafe just so can post here for our entertainment and benefit.

hey @Emba whats your deal? always see you being sarcastic, try to be honest for a change

Sometimes I have this comical fantasy scenario that Emba is some homeless hobocel (you know, the ones who speak their mind with no filter and don't make any sense 95% of the time) with all of this wisdom he's accumulated from his experiences in life, and he panhandles for money to buy time at an internet cafe just so can post here for our entertainment and benefit.
Stop doxxing me!

(IP recorded... Camera/mic Activation completed...)

Oh hell! Another prettyboy fakecel FBI agent in his cubicle....

Time to rotate my proxy and switch imeids...
hey @Emba whats your deal? always see you being sarcastic, try to be honest for a change
Yes sir Mr grey iron punking faggoted nigger! Whatever you say sir!
Yes sir Mr grey iron punking faggoted nigger! Whatever you say sir!

Last edited: