Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally quit LoL

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
I come back to this game every few years, since 2011.

For the last month and a half, it feels like I've teleported through time. Start playing in the morning, finish at 2 am.

This would be great, a dream come true for me, to find something that I like to spend time on. But I fucking HATE this game. Seriously, I'd sit there playing and fucking seethe, fucking hate what I'm doing, but I was addicted and had nothing better to do.

I uninstalled this game like 2 times a day and then reinstalled it, that's how much I fucking hate it.

But this time I quit for good. I just hate that game too much. Play it for 16 hours and you'll have fun for maybe 10 minutes.

Now if I could find something else to fill my time, that would be great. Maybe WoW, idk, it's kinda garbage and I played it for years and I'm all played out. Something else then. Too bad I gave my money and account away on runescape, that would have been fun to play again. But I was playing it too much and I gave it away like a fucking idiot.

I quit after my main account got permabanned. It took 3 years for it to get permad. After that I kept buying new accounts but they all got permad within 1 month after getting them so eventually I just stopped. I still have 1 account left I think my 11th one I bought (all the other ones got permad lol) but I don't play that much anymore its ragefuel. I am forever stuck in platinum I am just not good enough to play at higher level and there is nothing I can do about it. Getting to plat is always so easy but getting to diamond is just impossible for me. I just play 1 character so maybe thats why but I just dont care anymore I dont find it fun so whatever fuck that game. I did hit diamond once before, when I really tried hard and played all characters and lanes now I just play Eve.

You can play with me if you play on west xD

You make me smile. Yes I do, but did you know that Beyblade has had two revisions since the 2001 version. The first one is called Beyblade: Metal Fusion and the other one is Beyblade Burst. I didn't spend a lot of money during Elementary but I probably have a couple hundred dollars worth of Metal Fusion Beyblades. The Metal Fusion Beyblades are more fun/intense than the 2001 plastic generation Beyblades. I also really love music from the early 2000s.
I loved the original Beyblade anime.
There was VHS tapes of it.
Well, i didn´t get the opportunity to fully collect all the VHS tapes of it since i was still a little kid.
The later ones i didn´t care that much tbh.
I do have the GBA game of Beyblade.
It was Beyblade G Revolution, great game btw
Anyway, i have them all in 480p res english dubbed, they look good on my PC.
I also have TMNT from 2003, completed and fully dubbed in english.

Great shows, with a high rewatchable value.

I quit after my main account got permabanned. It took 3 years for it to get permad. After that I kept buying new accounts but they all got permad within 1 month after getting them so eventually I just stopped. I still have 1 account left I think my 11th one I bought (all the other ones got permad lol) but I don't play that much anymore its ragefuel. I am forever stuck in platinum I am just not good enough to play at higher level and there is nothing I can do about it. Getting to plat is always so easy but getting to diamond is just impossible for me. I just play 1 character so maybe thats why but I just dont care anymore I dont find it fun so whatever fuck that game. I did hit diamond once before, when I really tried hard and played all characters and lanes now I just play Eve.

You can play with me if you play on west xD
Yeah my account got a 2 week ban, the next one is a perma. They seem to only ban you for language, the cunts. Anyway, I hope it's finally banned now, I won't even check, I won't log in at all any more.

Btw, you rank mog me. I no life this game every time I come back every few years, and I still suck at it. I'm barely silver, can't even get into gold. But that's probably cause I just spam ranked games one after the other, playing various champions and lanes cause I get bored easily of the same old shit.
I loved the original Beyblade anime.
There was VHS tapes of it.
Well, i didn´t get the opportunity to fully collect all the VHS tapes of it since i was still a little kid.
The later ones i didn´t care that much tbh.
I do have the GBA game of Beyblade.
It was Beyblade G Revolution, great game btw
Anyway, i have them all in 480p res english dubbed, they look good on my PC.
I also have TMNT from 2003, completed and fully dubbed in english.

Great shows, with a high rewatchable value.
The original beyblade was my shit. They had these little, very cheap toys in chip bags in my country, and I collected them. Hell, when I was that little I wasn't that avoidant yet and I even went outside and other kids had duels with these things, whichever one stopped spinning first was the loser, and the winner got the toy.

That kind of thing was also done with yugioh little metal tokens, you'd flip them and if they landed with the right side up, you won and got them both.

Anyway, I kinda liked collecting those things.

Beyblade also had collecting cards, and I liked those too. The characters were appealing to me. But it was only the oldest anime, the newer ones idk, I was too old for them.

All of that happened so long ago.

I just starter playing it again after almost 3 years and already getting tired of it.
Hate having to carry every game and getting trolled by gamer chimps that lose lane and hijack my attempts to win.

I never played it, soy/10

LoL, Dota all MOBAs were always too attention demanding for me to play. And even after I'd win, it didn't give satisfaction. While Meditation always gives satisfaction.

cool... start cs:go now