Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally quit LoL

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I come back to this game every few years, since 2011.

For the last month and a half, it feels like I've teleported through time. Start playing in the morning, finish at 2 am.

This would be great, a dream come true for me, to find something that I like to spend time on. But I fucking HATE this game. Seriously, I'd sit there playing and fucking seethe, fucking hate what I'm doing, but I was addicted and had nothing better to do.

I uninstalled this game like 2 times a day and then reinstalled it, that's how much I fucking hate it.

But this time I quit for good. I just hate that game too much. Play it for 16 hours and you'll have fun for maybe 10 minutes.

Now if I could find something else to fill my time, that would be great. Maybe WoW, idk, it's kinda garbage and I played it for years and I'm all played out. Something else then. Too bad I gave my money and account away on runescape, that would have been fun to play again. But I was playing it too much and I gave it away like a fucking idiot.

You can be a good trucker

LOL sucks.
RuneScape ( OSRS ) is far better by a mile range.

Fight me niggers.

LOL sucks.
RuneScape ( OSRS ) is far better by a mile range.

Fight me niggers.
I edited my post right before you posted that.

I was thinking of playing rs again, but I fucked up hard. At a certain point 2 or 3 years ago, I was playing way too much runescape. Despite enjoying it, at that time I still wasn't the person I am today, so I was thinking I could do something more productive. And I did a stupid thing, I gave my account away and all the money too.

I'd start a new account, but fuck paying for their expensive subscription. 11$ isn't nothing in my country, that's like a day of work if not more. I already spent a shitload on WoW when I was addicted to that, but then I grinded my ass out for wow tokens and I didn't have to pay for WoW again.

Runescape bonds are too hard to come by with a new account, I'd have to grind for so long. It's not fun.

LoL is cancerous shit anyway, when I was 13 I played the game with a few foid nerds from my class and I hated every minute of it despite the fact that I was actually in VC with two foids. I'm more of a first persoon shooter guy ngl, MOBAs and FPS gamers do not go well together. Currently playing Call of Duty WW2 and Call of Duty Blacks Ops, before that Destiny 2, before that Arma 3 and before that CSGO. I have a feeling some people just enjoy a certain category and that is all there is to it.
I play games while laying in bed with my laptop. I played a lot of shooters too, but my accuracy is sub-par while laying in bed.

Also, my reflexes are shit nowadays, so I suck at fps.
You can be a good trucker
I played ETS2 for a while. Got bored of it.

I play games while laying in bed with my laptop. I played a lot of shooters too, but my accuracy is sub-par while laying in bed.

Also, my reflexes are shit nowadays, so I suck at fps.

I played ETS2 for a while. Got bored of it.
i've had an insane amount of fun playing this and trying different builds, you don't need reflexes either

i've had an insane amount of fun playing this and trying different builds, you don't need reflexes either

Yeah, I will have to try that again. For some reason it didn't click with me when I tried it the first time, and I deleted it in mere minutes. But it does look like a fun game, so I'll give it a try. Thanks!

I uninstalled this game like 2 times a day and then reinstalled it, that's how much I fucking hate it.

At this point you know it is over. Games do not have the effect anymore to distract me.

Now if I could find something else to fill my time, that would be great. Maybe WoW, idk, it's kinda garbage and I played it for years and I'm all played out. Something else then.

Nothing will distract us anymore at this point.

I edited my post right before you posted that.

I was thinking of playing rs again, but I fucked up hard. At a certain point 2 or 3 years ago, I was playing way too much runescape. Despite enjoying it, at that time I still wasn't the person I am today, so I was thinking I could do something more productive. And I did a stupid thing, I gave my account away and all the money too.

I'd start a new account, but fuck paying for their expensive subscription. 11$ isn't nothing in my country, that's like a day of work if not more. I already spent a shitload on WoW when I was addicted to that, but then I grinded my ass out for wow tokens and I didn't have to pay for WoW again.

Runescape bonds are too hard to come by with a new account, I'd have to grind for so long. It's not fun.
Yeah.
You have to grind, but at the end it is very rewarding.
I prefer the RS of 2009-2011, but well that´s long over.
OSRS is the closest thing to it.
If you want membership, pay for it.
Bonds are a waste of time, and coins.

Unless you´re high level enough to make up for it, when you get the bond.
Then, you won´t ever have to pay for membership again, by using that method.

Took me a while to realise you were talking about a game and weren't just saying lol

Yeah.
You have to grind, but at the end it is very rewarding.
I prefer the RS of 2009-2011, but well that´s long over.
OSRS is the closest thing to it.
I first played runescape in ~2005 I think. It was on miniclip at that point, a site with multiple games. Then I played on and off, probably tens of thousands of hours over the years. Idk what ate more of my time, rs or wow, but I sure loved RS more.

I first played runescape in ~2005 I think. It was on miniclip at that point, a site with multiple games. Then I played on and off, probably tens of thousands of hours over the years. Idk what ate more of my time, rs or wow, but I sure loved RS more.
My older brother played WOW at the time.
But i´d rather play RS, it has such a mystique to it.
A very unique game indeed.
I love the OST.

I used to play lol like 8 years ago, just before everyone started playing, but i stopped because i didnt have friends and playing alone is boring

My older brother played WOW at the time.
But i´d rather play RS, it has such a mystique to it.
A very unique game indeed.
I love the OST.
Ohh ye, those songs give me nostalgia like nothing else in this world. RS was literally my childhood. And I know what you mean about mystique, the early levels are the best. But once you get to the newer, "meta' content, the gold farming and the boss killing and such, it loses much of its soul.
I used to play lol like 8 years ago, just before everyone started playing, but i stopped because i didnt have friends and playing alone is boring
I hate playing with others, but playing LoL alone is cancer, the game is one of the most infuriating experiences one can have.

I gave up on video games during my early Teen years. Now, I only play high quality games that I play through once and then I go on long hiatuses of several months. Grindy multiplayer games, freemium, and most game genres are a waste of time to me.

I gave up on video games during my early Teen years. Now, I only play high quality games that I play through once and then I go on long hiatuses of several months. Grindy multiplayer games, freemium, and most game genres are a waste of time to me.
You're absolutely right about them being a waste of time. Hell, I can't enjoy them at all, I just use them as a way to do something. I'm just so bored, you know? And these shitty games give a fake, faint feeling of progress. That's why I used to enjoy the grindiest ones, you spent hundreds or thousands of hours and you felt like you did something, you progressed. Idk, nowadays I just don't enjoy anything.
I also played in bed often on my laptop, but always in the hospital and I used one of those trays attached to movable hospital table. With that I was able to play shooter games and do just fine statistically, even carried some Rainbow 6 ranked matches. I can understand that you do not play shooters if are getting old and thus have shit reflexes. Whenever I get a low kill/death ratio in Call of Duty I get mad, even if my K/D is 1.5. I always aim for a 2.0 kill/death ratio at least and if it gets lower I get mad so I can understand not playing if you are shit at the games. I'd also quit playing them if I started to get mediocre or simply bad.
Yeah, Overwatch really made me scream in anger, multiple times, because of how bad I was. And I spent a few hundred hours on that too. Can't believe I actually spent money to buy that shit game. I usually pirate all my games, except the online ones of course.

Ohh ye, those songs give me nostalgia like nothing else in this world. RS was literally my childhood. And I know what you mean about mystique, the early levels are the best. But once you get to the newer, "meta' content, the gold farming and the boss killing and such, it loses much of its soul.

I hate playing with others, but playing LoL alone is cancer, the game is one of the most infuriating experiences one can have.
It depends on the bosses.
I liked most of them, including the music.
For me what ruins it is toxic players, and there is some of them.
Usually i only go for Worlds with low traffic.
I played solo, always have been, and i had another character that would help me fulfill quests that required the assistance of another player to be completed.
So i had to play both ways.
2 PCs were necessary.

Yeah, I will have to try that again. For some reason it didn't click with me when I tried it the first time, and I deleted it in mere minutes. But it does look like a fun game, so I'll give it a try. Thanks!
You can always check out an LP if you get stuck or something, and no problem.

It depends on the bosses.
I liked most of them, including the music.
For me what ruins it is toxic players, and there is some of them.
Usually i only go for Worlds with low traffic.
I played solo, always have been, and i had another character that would help me fulfill quests that required the assistance of another player to be completed.
So i had to play both ways.
2 PCs were necessary.
I don't remember needing 2 people to complete a quest, other than Shield of Arrav of course, but that's a quest everyone completes at low levels. But I also played only solo, my friends list is literally empty in all games.

You're absolutely right about them being a waste of time. Hell, I can't enjoy them at all, I just use them as a way to do something. I'm just so bored, you know? And these shitty games give a fake, faint feeling of progress. That's why I used to enjoy the grindiest ones, you spent hundreds or thousands of hours and you felt like you did something, you progressed. Idk, nowadays I just don't enjoy anything.
I know people that say they purposely force themselves to play video games because they don't know what else to do. I find this viewpoint self defeating and that time should be used to try to find something that's actually interesting. Personally, it's very hard to find anything of value nowadays which saddens me even more.

You can always check out an LP if you get stuck or something, and no problem.
I like the mystery of going in blind and figuring things out. Not always, of course, but most of the time that's more fun.
I know people that say they purposely force themselves to play video games because they don't know what else to do. I find this viewpoint self defeating and that time should be used to try to find something that's actually interesting. Personally, it's very hard to find anything of value nowadays which saddens me even more.
That's exactly the problem, nothing seems to have value. I'd love to find something that would captivate me and was worth the effort, something to spend all my time on. But everything is so meaningless.

I don't remember needing 2 people to complete a quest, other than Shield of Arrav of course, but that's a quest everyone completes at low levels. But I also played only solo, my friends list is literally empty in all games.
It was that hero quest later on, which was necessary for more content.
Also another basic quest in Falador, where you had to enter in a thief den, and the other in a different faction. ( Required 2 players to do it )
You could only choose one, but you needed both items that you would find there.
It was nuisance.

I don´t know if these quests existed in the time line that you played...
So that might be a possible case.

It was that hero quest later on, which was necessary for more content.
Also another basic quest in Falador, where you had to enter in a thief den, and the other in a different faction. ( Required 2 players to do it )
You could only choose one, but you needed both items that you would find there.
It was nuisance.
I always hated quests in runescape for some reason, though I loved everything else except pking in that game. I hated them because of the items you'd need. So you needed to open a guide beforehand, see all the items you need, buy them. Then you had to progress the quest, go to a bank, take the items etc... Some quests were really annoying, had you backtracking so many times.

It just felt like the quests were a way to time gate stuff, to make you run errands back and forth. Also the skill requirements were annoying at first, like high agility and shit. I hated training agility.

I always hated quests in runescape for some reason, though I loved everything else except pking in that game. I hated them because of the items you'd need. So you needed to open a guide beforehand, see all the items you need, buy them. Then you had to progress the quest, go to a bank, take the items etc... Some quests were really annoying, had you backtracking so many times.

It just felt like the quests were a way to time gate stuff, to make you run errands back and forth. Also the skill requirements were annoying at first, like high agility and shit. I hated training agility.
Most quests were done by watching walkthroughs on Youtube.
Lmao

But yeah, some quests were so boring as hell.
Others were slightly decent.
Then, there were those that contained RS lore and were engaging for once.
They're different types of games
They belong to the same subgenre.
MMORPG.
Get it right.

Just because they look aesthetically different, doesn´t mean they´re that far apart.

Its like comparing Age Of Empires to American Conquest.
They´re different in their theme.
But as a game they share the same concept.
RTS Strategy.

Most quests were done by watching walkthroughs on Youtube.
Lmao

But yeah, some quests were so boring as hell.
Others were slightly decent.
Then, there were those that contained RS lore and were engaging for once.

They belong to the same subgenre.
MMORPG.
Get it right.

Just because they look aesthetically different, doesn´t mean they´re that far apart.

Its like comparing Age Of Empires to American Conquest.
They´re different in their theme.
But as a game they share the same concept.
RTS Strategy.
I did most quests through zybez and stuff. Text guides. Cause I needed to check back and forth with them and I found it easier.

I did most quests through zybez and stuff. Text guides. Cause I needed to check back and forth with them and I found it easier.
I believe those sites including step by step guides are still up.
Very handy too.

I can't recommend vidya as a cope. It's a part of soy culture nowadays. Like, here is a joystick, goy, now waste all your potential.

I can't recommend vidya as a cope. It's a part of soy culture nowadays. Like, here is a joystick, goy, now waste all your potential.
That´s absolutely retarded.
I don´t know what kind of games you´re playing but, what i play has none of that shit.
Lmao using ( soy ) to bash art is so low iq.
Either way we´re all goyz, it doesn´t change what you to do.
Tbh

The main problem with modern gaming is the overuse of forced agendas, incomplete over priced pieces of shit, and casuals fucking up franchises.

Do you know of any good copes?

LoL is cancerous shit anyway, when I was 13 I played the game with a few foid nerds from my class and I hated every minute of it despite the fact that I was actually in VC with two foids. I'm more of a first persoon shooter guy ngl, MOBAs and FPS gamers do not go well together. Currently playing Call of Duty WW2 and Call of Duty Blacks Ops, before that Destiny 2, before that Arma 3 and before that CSGO. I have a feeling some people just enjoy a certain category and that is all there is to it.
mogs me

RC collecting. ( If you got a fat wallet )
Metal Diecast collecting. ( Same as the above ^ )
Comic books collecting.
Manga collecting
Anime collecting.
Metal albums collecting.
Based movies collecting.

Many more.

Trading, building model planes, drawing, gymcelling, gardening, cooking. There is a lot to do.
That´s absolutely retarded.
I don´t know what kind of games you´re playing but, what i play has none of that shit.
Lmao using ( soy ) to bash art is so low iq.
Either way we´re all goyz, it doesn´t change what you to do.
Tbh

The main problem with modern gaming is the overuse of forced agendas, incomplete over priced pieces of shit, and casuals fucking up franchises.
A lot of people defend vidya. Not meaning to bash the art or the sentimental value. But if playing regularly is hard on your dopamine receptors. You will be the guy who cannot take a shower because of depression/ laziness. And ironically, e sports "athletes" have some bad physical conditions from the gaming lifestyle.

RC collecting. ( If you got a fat wallet )
Metal Diecast collecting. ( Same as the above ^ )
Comic books collecting.
Manga collecting
Anime collecting.
Metal albums collecting.
Based movies collecting.

Many more.
I like to collect too, I guess that's why I enjoyed WoW and Rs so much, I just liked collecting stuff and achievements, and gold. Nowadays I don't enjoy collecting irl stuff though, for some reason I find it pointless. Funny how that is, isn't it? Virtual stuff is even more pointless, it doesn't exist, and yet my brain enjoys collecting virtual stuff more. Idk, just seeing xp increase, seeing boxes ticked, seeing my characters progress in all sorts of ways, it kinda ruined my brain for irl stuff, it just all feels less impactful. That's what your brain on MMOs since a young age does to you I guess.

I like to collect too, I guess that's why I enjoyed WoW and Rs so much, I just liked collecting stuff and achievements, and gold. Nowadays I don't enjoy collecting irl stuff though, for some reason I find it pointless. Funny how that is, isn't it? Virtual stuff is even more pointless, it doesn't exist, and yet my brain enjoys collecting virtual stuff more. Idk, just seeing xp increase, seeing boxes ticked, seeing my characters progress in all sorts of ways, it kinda ruined my brain for irl stuff, it just all feels less impactful. That's what your brain on MMOs since a young age does to you I guess.
I´ve always been a racer first.
Platformers, RPGs, RTS Strategy games comes after that.
Trading, building model planes, drawing, gymcelling, gardening, cooking. There is a lot to do.

A lot of people defend vidya. Not meaning to bash the art or the sentimental value. But if playing regularly is hard on your dopamine receptors. You will be the guy who cannot take a shower because of depression/ laziness. And ironically, e sports "athletes" have some bad physical conditions from the gaming lifestyle.
I don´t watch those e sports, or whatever the fuck they call those events.
I´d rather watch an old F1 championship, then waste my time watching faggots on screen.

I´ve always been a racer first.
Platformers, RPGs, RTS Strategy games comes after that.

I don´t watch those e sports, or whatever the fuck they call those events.
I´d rather watch an old F1 championship, then waste my time watching faggots on screen.
Like Need for speed? Racing games aren't that great with kb+m, so I haven't played them that much. Although NFS Underground 2 was fun, I replayed a few years ago. Most wanted was good too.

Like Need for speed? Racing games aren't that great with kb+m, so I haven't played them that much. Although NFS Underground 2 was fun, I replayed a few years ago. Most wanted was good too.
I´ve always used mph ( Imperial ) in NFS, i prefer it that way.
My favorite racing games are Carmageddon, Re-Volt, JAK X, FlatOut, Gran Turismo games, F1 games, Rally games, MotorStorm games,
Burnout games, and of course the old NFS games.

Last edited:
I´ve always used mph ( Imperial ) in NFS, i prefer it that way.
My favorite racing games are Carmageddon, Re-Volt, JAK X, FlatOut, Gran Turismo games, F1 games, Rally games, MotorStorm games,
Burnout games, and of course the old NFS games.
By kb+m i meant keyboard and mouse.

My plan was to get good at League and get an egirl but oh well

By kb+m i meant keyboard and mouse.
Ahh bummer.
I was referring to KMH. ( Metric )
My bad.

You can use a gamepad. ( PC controller )
They work.

I love card collecting, this is because I grew up in the early 2000s. Of course card collecting is expensive so I end up watching unboxings on YouTube. It is not meaningless to me because I have a great affinity for my childhood. Actually, I feel genuine joy because it makes me reminisce of the time when the world wasn't irredeemable.

I love card collecting, this is because I grew up in the early 2000s. Of course card collecting is expensive so I end up watching unboxings on YouTube. It is not meaningless to me because I have a great affinity for my childhood. Actually, I feel genuine joy because it makes me reminisce of the time when the world wasn't irredeemable.
Like Yu-Gi-Oh ?

Like Yu-Gi-Oh ?
Yes and Pokemon. I still like the newer sets but the classic ones are what give the most joy. Old Yu-Gi-Oh is still collectable due to reprints, I got an Exodia Necross due to the Legendary Collection Gameboard Edition. Pokemon is not collectable, an unlimited booster box of Base Set goes for a couple thousand bucks.

Yes and Pokemon. I still like the newer sets but the classic ones are what give the most joy. Old Yu-Gi-Oh is still collectable due to reprints, I got an Exodia Necross due to the Legendary Collection Gameboard Edition. Pokemon is not collectable, an unlimited booster box of Base Set goes for a couple thousand bucks.
Jesus.
Thats crazy.
When it comes to cards, i like seeing someone play Yu-Gi-Oh.
I watched those cartoons back in the day.

Remember Beyblade ?

That's pretty much the experience I had when trying to get into LoL, play for hours, just sit there enraged almost the entire time. Of course I don't know what I expected since I never even liked Dota.

For the past couple days I've been launching games, staring at their title menu screens, maybe playing for a few minutes, then closing them.

Jesus.
Thats crazy.
When it comes to cards, i like seeing someone play Yu-Gi-Oh.
I watched those cartoons back in the day.

Remember Beyblade ?
You make me smile. Yes I do, but did you know that Beyblade has had two revisions since the 2001 version. The first one is called Beyblade: Metal Fusion and the other one is Beyblade Burst. I didn't spend a lot of money during Elementary but I probably have a couple hundred dollars worth of Metal Fusion Beyblades. The Metal Fusion Beyblades are more fun/intense than the 2001 plastic generation Beyblades. I also really love music from the early 2000s.