Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally passed my fucking driving course

freeze fr.e

freeze fr.e

U G L Y N I G G A
that's all. I just have to tell someone because I have no friends and maybe I can finally drive somewhere and assend. Probably not but it's a start. I'm just tried of working and sitting in my room all day wondering how the fuck I turned 24.

Good job bro:feelsokman:

Driving makes me nervous tbh.

Good job, now enjoy dealing with stupid fucking women on the road in gigantic SUV's.

What does this have to do with inceldom discussion? Was not having a license making you a volcel?

My dad wants to teach me how to drive but i dont have a mclaren so im not that interested.

And I will lose my driving license soon because of driving too fast. :/

Congrats bro.

I can drive, just not very well. My dad is scared that I will end up killing people if I drive..lol.

Congrats man. I can drive but I don't have money to get this thing

Why though?
It feels so nice.
Because they are annoying cunts and act like they are better than everyone else. Fuck them. :feelsree:

Thanks to @Ritalincel for showing me this video :feelsohh:

Gz mate.
Driving test is a meme.
I failed it once but now I'm the best driver in town :feelzez:

I wish I could go and get mine soon tbh

I’m pretty good at driving in vidya, but suck irl lol.

Nice one boyo. It will give you some independence.

Well done, OP.

Congrats bro.

I can drive, just not very well. My dad is scared that I will end up killing people if I drive..lol.
GO AM
Having a car is fucking expensive in germany

>Inceldom discussion

OP you better be getting a BMW.
Grats anyway

Well done man. I wanna apply for a provisional license.

>Inceldom discussion

OP you better be getting a BMW.
Grats anyway
What does this have to do with inceldom discussion? Was not having a license making you a volcel?

Sorry I forgot there is a whole other discussion tabi barely go there. my fault.

And thank you everyone even if you did not mean it I feel like I leveled up in someway like I can do something for once.

Toronto van attack1

congrats OP, going for long calming drives is a great way to pass the time and clear your head

So now you can go to the drive in to get your daily junk food and shitpost here? Cool.

Tine to GTAdrivingmax