Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally own a smartphone

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
They have been around for 13yrs. I've had a basic non internet phone since 2002.

Good job on staying away from that stuff for so long, I got my first when I became 18.

I still don't.

I would be interested to check Tinder, but don't feel like spending 1000 euros for a smartphone and monthly 40-50 euros for the phone Internet connection, phone speak time, text messages.

Got mine at 16
I still use it to this day

I still don't.

I would be interested to check Tinder, but don't feel like spending 1000 euros for a smartphone and monthly 40-50 euros for the phone Internet connection, phone speak time, text messages.
It's 36 euros a month . 40gb data, free calls and texts.

It's 36 euros a month . 40gb data, free calls and texts.

I would rather buy a desktop computer than smartphone computer with the same amount of money.

But I get it, having a iPhone costing 1200 euros helps getting pussy over Android and especially old Nokia basic phone.

You never felt need to use a messaging app like Line, Whatsapp, Telegram or whatever?

It's like carrying around a portable jew!

Tbh I got my first phone when I was like 11 I think idk what I’d do without it

It's like carrying around a portable jew!
yup a jew has access to infinite knowledge and resources akin to a smart phone allowing instant access to information and various services.

You never felt need to use a messaging app like Line, Whatsapp, Telegram or whatever?
No. Just internet and free calls.... Although the latter is limited as I have zero friends.

yup a jew has access to infinite knowledge and resources akin to a smart phone allowing instant access to information and various services.
Yeah. Infinite information about what YOU SAY AND WHERE YOU GO!

And the internet stuff you are interested in too. All in one device THAT YOU PAY FOR, and Pay to use too.

Yeah. Infinite information about what YOU SAY AND WHERE YOU GO!

And the internet stuff you are interested in too. All in one device THAT YOU PAY FOR, and Pay to use too.
thats def true, imo its pointless at this point tho. Jews have already won this game, they already have everything, what is worth hiding that justifices giving up a smartphone unless your crime maxing

thats def true, imo its pointless at this point tho. Jews have already won this game, they already have everything, what is worth hiding that justifices giving up a smartphone unless your crime maxing
Indeed... That's pretty much why i have one.. It's like carrying a portable rope dispenser.