Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally own a house.

TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince

I Love Chainsaw Man
★★
Well my brocels, I never though I'd have something like this. Me and my family have been renting out places to live since forever now. However, a few days ago, we bought a house here in Texas.

Admittedly, I did practically nothing, it was mainly my mother who got all the money for us over years of saving. I won't say how much because I don't know if I should. But it was quite a bit. Regardless, I am due to inevitably inherit the house when my parents pass. No more renting, I plan to live her for the rest of my life. The house is so spacious and genuinely awesome.

Chad will still mog me and practically humiliate me, but at least I can cope a little bit better with this massive house of mine.

Anyway, I'll be a lot more active on the forum now. I have tons of time now that the process of buying it is finally done with.

What should I get to eat today to celebrate?

I'm jealous for house owners, half my paycheck gets blown out the window just for rent

Mogs me, even though I'll probably also end up inheriting one one day.

I'm jealous for house owners, half my paycheck gets blown out the window just for rent
It's the actual worst. I'm so sorry brocel. I really hope you get out of that situation one day.

You can do some fun reno projects now

I just spent all morning installing visqueen in my garage, almost falling off the ladder while using the broken ass stapler that my dad was nice enough to let me borrow

Well my brocels, I never though I'd have something like this. Me and my family have been renting out places to live since forever now. However, a few days ago, we bought a house here in Texas.

Admittedly, I did practically nothing, it was mainly my mother who got all the money for us over years of saving. I won't say how much because I don't know if I should. But it was quite a bit. Regardless, I am due to inevitably inherit the house when my parents pass. No more renting, I plan to live her for the rest of my life. The house is so spacious and genuinely awesome.

Chad will still mog me and practically humiliate me, but at least I can cope a little bit better with this massive house of mine.

Anyway, I'll be a lot more active on the forum now. I have tons of time now that the process of buying it is finally done with.

Good to know bro, hope you enjoy.

Mogs me for inheriting something atleast, i won't have shit.
Do you live in America? I know others on this forum will disagree with me, but genuinely just try your best to work hard in life. The American Dream is not dead, I witnessed it firsthand. I really hope you get something in the future brocel. I genuinely care for you all.

i probably could afford a house but no point in living one alone. a large, empty space with just my own misery. at least renting, i can have someone fix shit.

You can do some fun reno projects now

I just spent all morning installing visqueen in my garage, almost falling off the ladder while using the broken ass stapler that my dad was nice enough to let me borrow
Oh yeah, absolutely! I have so many ideas in my mind already, I am going to fully edgemaxx my room, and I'm going to have a scarlet and black color palette. I easily chose the best bedroom, because the window encompasses the entire room, and the sun directly through it for almost the entire day. It also has an angelic-esque design -- I was going to add a scarlet/crimson tint to the glass so that the sunlight becomes red when entering.

Yeah, there's a reason I called myself 'The Scarlet Prince.' It's such a cool color...

Also, sick avi! I really like it!

i'm so envious of you motherfuckers who live in their own houses, i've been living in a concrete box my whole life, zero personal space, always hearing other people, can't even play piano in peace

i probably could afford a house but no point in living one alone. a large, empty space with just my own misery. at least renting, i can have someone fix shit.
Maybe get a pet? I plan to have a husky or something in the future. It's a genuinely good investment either way.

i'm so envious of you motherfuckers who live in their own houses, i've been living in a concrete box my whole life, zero personal space, always hearing other people, can't even play piano in peace
I feel you so hard brocel. I love to sing and I NEVER could practice or even try at all. I was literally always around dumbass foid neighbors who would complain immediately.

But damn, being able to play the piano is genuinely so cool, I've wanted to learn for some time!

Congrts brocel, you should eat stuffed grape vines

Klaus Schwab is not happy

Congrts brocel, you should eat stuffed grape vines
Bro my foid mother actually had that exact idea. She was going to grow grape bushes and take the leaves and cook them with rice or something. I prefer hamburgers though.

Bro my foid mother actually had that exact idea. She was going to grow grape bushes and take the leaves and cook them with rice or something. I prefer hamburgers though.
Yes it called Dolmades or something like that, a dish of a Greek origin but its popular in the middle east and balkans, some use Swiss chards instead of grape leaves but it is really good either way

Maybe get a pet? I plan to have a husky or something in the future. It's a genuinely good investment either way.

i used to have pet cats growing up. petcoping is nice but man, when they died, it was fucking brutal. i couldn't go through that again. also i am hopefully gonna rope sooner than later so it would just be a pain to make sure they are taken care of.

GG man. This is serious lifefuel

Who gives a fuck. You didnt buy it by yourself. Your family did. And you still try to brag about it on an incel forum. Plus there is no house for your face.

Yes it called Dolmades or something like that, a dish of a Greek origin but its popular in the middle east and balkans, some use Swiss chards instead of grape leaves but it is really good either way
Truly an Arabcel, I have no doubt lmao.

It actually is pretty good. I still am Americanized as hell though so I eat different cuisine pretty regularly.

i used to have pet cats growing up. petcoping is nice but man, when they died, it was fucking brutal. i couldn't go through that again. also i am hopefully gonna rope sooner than later so it would just be a pain to make sure they are taken care of.
Yeah, I can definitely see that.

I hope you don't end up roping brocel, but I genuinely understand if you do.

Who gives a fuck. You didnt buy it by yourself. Your family did. And you still try to brag about it on an incel forum.
I'm genuinely not trying to brag. This forum is pretty much my only form of social interaction. So I just thought I should share it with you all since I consider you all to be my brothers.

Plus there is no house for your face.
Massive truth.

Sounds like your mom owns the house legally and not you

I'm genuinely not trying to brag. This forum is pretty much my only form of social interaction. So I just thought I should share it with you all since I consider you all to be my brothers.
good answer ngl

Same and I live in America but my parents were immigrants and broke as fuck and I immediately went to college just to repeat the cycle. Meanwhile everyone around me had a house to go home to but I never even had one. Plus the projects over here are made of wood which means it's even louder, poor insulation temperature and constant issues with the damn toilet and drainage systems.

Same and I live in America but my parents were immigrants and broke as fuck and I immediately went to college just to repeat the cycle. Meanwhile everyone around me had a house to go home to but I never even had one. Plus the projects over here are made of wood which means it's even louder, poor insulation temperature and constant issues with the damn toilet and drainage systems.
Imagine going all the way to America just to live in a shitty apartment complex for your entire childhood and adolescence, holy fuck, and non-NT deathnic incel on top of having poor family, what did I do to desERve this

Based. I still live with my parents as a wizardcel because fuck getting ripped off by greedy landlords. I will also inherit some of the house, cause I am in the will with my siblings. Moneymaxxing is the motto, for me.

Mogs me for inheriting something atleast, i won't have shit.
Over brocel:feelsbadman:.

I genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, wish you the utmost happiness in your future.
Thanks:feelsokman:. Ngl though, if I'll never ascend it's going to be brutal living by myself in my 50s or so there and knowing that a house that had been owned by our family for generations will possibly have me as its last occupant of that bloodline:worryfeels::fuk:.

Good Job. I own 3 in my country