Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I finally got a job.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
I'm a fuckin janitor at this fancy ass apartment complex with a bunch of privileged normie crackers and chinks, I'm friendly and help everyone when they ask and say hello to almost everyone but some of them sneer at me, "huh look at that Poor trucel pleb, pathetic" I do this for 8 hours for 18 bucks, it's over for janitorcels, btw it's funny, I always knew nepotism will help you these days for any opportunity, my uncle got me this job after I applied to 50 places, and guess what, I finally get the privilege of nepotism helping me and get a shit job that I have no choice but bust my ass wage slaving away, it nevER began.

become the meme

Imagine calling yourself "privileged" bc you nepotismmaxxed for a janitor job

Brootal

become the meme
No Indian but a spic achieving place in the animal kingdom, funny thing is me and a maintenance guy were in the elevator together and we both know there's some good looking foids here and I knew I can't be with any of them, and guess what he says "oh don't say that, confidence", I'm just straight up thinking about the 5'2 curry janitor meme and know personality is a fake idea

Brutal job market pill. Even wageslave jobs are hard to get now

Imagine calling yourself "privileged" bc you nepotismmaxxed for a janitor job

Brootal
Because I grew up poor since my family are spics, plus It's been a while since my last job so I'm desperate

Because I grew up poor since my family are spics, plus It's been a while since my last job so I'm desperate
Fucking richfags stealing workers money :feelsugh:
Wageslaving must be the most brutal thing to do for an incel

I wish I was in your position... Last job I had I was 15, and haven't been able to get a job since (I'm 26...)

Fucking richfags stealing workers money :feelsugh:
Wageslaving must be the most brutal thing to do for an incel
There's no cope for me, it's a brutal 8 hours, even when I've done everything that needs to be done within 6 hours or less I still have to stay the extra 2 hours and look busy.

congrats bud, now you can buy us weed

There's no cope for me, it's a brutal 8 hours, even when I've done everything that needs to be done within 6 hours or less I still have to stay the extra 2 hours and look busy.
Never began :feelsbadman:

People who are mean to service and maintenance workers are fucking scum. Usually the "nouveau rich" types who are barely above middle class and think an entry level luxury car makes them superior.

People who are mean to service and maintenance workers are fucking scum. Usually the "nouveau rich" types who are barely above middle class and think an entry level luxury car makes them superior.
They're trust fund babies that don't know what a days work is, when they see me they think they're the eyes wide shut elite.

Absolutely brutal brocel, do you have to pay your rent and stuff too?

Absolutely brutal brocel, do you have to pay your rent and stuff too?
No but I gotta pay 200 for new brakes on my car, some to my mom, my siblings, and my trip to Mexico to visit family December

They didn't say that, low iq, I'm betting they're thinking something like it since they sneer at me
You have a profound inability to express yourself properly.

Or you have poor reading comprehension considering everyone else ain't complaining
Most people on this forum just read the title and wander vaguely.

Nepotism works my first job was because of it and it paid decently so I can't complain.

At least you can buy some good copes :feelsokman:
I am neet. I just rot all day either with vidya or listening to music or sleeping or eating.

At least you can buy some good copes :feelsokman:
I am neet. I just rot all day either with vidya or listening to music or sleeping or eating.
Man the cope of buying shit runs dry quick for me, just a tiny bit of excitement when I order something and a little dopamine rush when the package arrives, but as soon as I open it I just leave the item in my room unknown when it will be used, copes are dead