Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally found someone who rates foids properly

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
One of the things pisses me off is that people find "Stacy-lite" or so foids whose lookmatchs are the textbook incel. Chinlet, jawless, bug-eyed foids!!!!

Thanks for this is why incels exist, because those foids pass down their subhuman genes to their boys!!

For example this foid is indeed ugly (chinlet and with bug eyes) and if you are blackpilled you should know that theres chance that if Chad impregnates her, her child could be an incel-tier boy

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x7pqgk/just_begging_for_an_incel_to_call_me_ugly/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

These are other samples I could find from this tiktok channel who rates right

The next foids are legit 7-9

because they have chin, jaw, hunter eyes, straight hair, lips and long mouth. All of those Chad features. If they reproduce with Chad, their children will remain Chad. Thats what "Stacy" should stand for

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@whitesoldier7/video/7196402976624266502

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@whitesoldier7/video/7201230790942805254

Shit ratings. I don't like strong features on foids. :feelskek:

Shit ratings. I don't like strong features on foids. :feelskek:
foids without strong Chad-like features have more chance to give birth inceldians. Therefore they are subhuman.

bullshit ratings tbh
how is this whore a 9,5 with that massive fucking shin and ugly ski, that's a big overrate

also that green haired whore is only getting a 5'5 just because her hair is a fetish material, she doesn't really have good bone facial features that make her any good looking

the 4.5 girl is the one that really deserve a 6 since she have a better face bones

foids without strong Chad-like features have more chance to give birth inceldians. Therefore they are subhuman.
You rate foids on how attractive they are. Not what type of children they'll make. :feelsjuice:

Face rating is a subjectivist pseudoscience, despite the fact that we can compare better faces than others.

Jfl at putting on pounds of make-up, filming yourself in your car and posting it to get attention on a subreddit dedicated to stalking and harassing virgins on the internet

idk it all still seems pretty arbitrary to me

"whitesoldier7" sounds like a stormfrontcel
Is from Brazil :dafuckfeels: I wonder why Brazil is so close to the blackpill. Is a sex paradise. These boys could just plow pardas instead losing time in the internet or just move the South where foids are white and horny.

hopefully the first toilet from IT gets into a car accident and is brutally dismembered.

I don’t find any of those foids particularly attractive. Also the girl in the Reddit post was obviously using a filter

Lies, Ariana Grande being a 3/10 makes no sense, she is higher with ease. She genuinely would not have been a superstar if she wasn't attractive. Kendall Jenner also being a 4.5 is false, she's higher than that.

One of the things pisses me off is that people find "Stacy-lite" or so foids whose lookmatchs are the textbook incel. Chinlet, jawless, bug-eyed foids!!!!

Thanks for this is why incels exist, because those foids pass down their subhuman genes to their boys!!
I agree this is what makes Somali women for example mog their men badly.

Just another only fans whore living life on easy mode.

Jfl at putting on pounds of make-up, filming yourself in your car and posting it to get attention on a subreddit dedicated to stalking and harassing virgins on the internet
toilet making fun of incels after coming back from chads harem

This is THE worst delusional cope overdoses I’ve ever seen

so jaw with hunter eyes. That’s a man sweet bun bun