Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally found a woman I clicked with, someone who actually treated me like a person and with whom I share common interests

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
Three months ago a new woman joined my department at my work. She's pretty, she's funny, and very engaging in conversation. You know the type, every guy in the office starts jestermaxxing whenever they pass her desk. We share one of those two desk cubicles so we talk to each other a lot throughout the day, and she's like the friend I always wished for in school. We're not very similar to each other but we have a surprising number of things in common, she takes the initiative to engage me in conversation, she asked for my number so we can text inside jokes to each other as well as share memes and gifs, we never run out of things to talk about, and it just made me happy inside because talking to her was as easy as chatting in my favorite Discord. For the first time in my life I felt I understood someone and someone was willing to engage with what I put out into the world (obviously no one knows of my inceldom).

Today she left early from work because she said she had an appointment to get to. I leave work a little late but I take a shortcut through the alley between the office building and the parking garage. And there she was with a 6'5 Tyrone credit analyst from our office. He's a cool guy and an acquaintance to both of us at work but I had no idea they hung out outside of work. By this time it was like 90 minutes after she left the office so they had probably been talking to each other right there in the piss-soaked alley for that amount of time. She was giggling and smiling even more than usual, and there were a couple of moments where she was weak in the knees from laughing at something he said. And from where I was standing I could see them doing a little bit of playful handfighting even. Eventually they hugged and he gave her a little grab on the ass that she clearly enjoyed

This is what happens when you have hope boyos, you fall harder than you ever thought you could.

She's pretty
Sorry, but you deserve it. She is a beautiful woman so she can have literally any man in this world.
-> Grow up and go for a looksmatch woman.

A similar thing happened to me before. I thought I got along with a foid at work and then it fucked Chad
Sorry, but you deserve it. She is a beautiful woman so she can have literally any man in this world.
Silly inkwell, foids are attracted to personality

Last edited:
:f:

I'm sorry man, you can be fine for years and then something like this comes along and kicks you all the way back down.

Stop cucking yourself to her from now on. Cut her off. No need to be her "funny office friend"

That's right son, you keep making her laugh and keep her entertained in between her Tyrone fuck sessions :feelsjuice:

Stop cucking yourself to her from now on. Cut her off. No need to be her "funny office friend"
this she will fuck Chad and OP will be left buck broken
887E2D35 6667 4743 876B 1E3DFF58521A

That's right son, you keep making her laugh and keep her entertained in between her Tyrone fuck sessions :feelsjuice:
200FE95D 992A 4672 A6A2 CC963CAB92CE

A similar thing happened to me before. I thought I got along with a foid at work and then it fucked Chad

Silly inkwell, foids are attracted to personality
same
I got along well with a ginger foid years back and asked her out, just to be refused. later I saw her with a kpop Chang
Foid is Mexican, I’m ricecel
if your rice or curry give up on women completely. you can only get laid in ethnic countries and have to stay there to not be cucked by niggers or cumskins

Last edited:
TBH you might as well swing big and hope to find a rare HQNP unicorn because his looksmatch is matching up with looksmoggers on tinder anyway.
Tbh studies have shown ugly foids cheat more. And they have the same Chads available to fuck as Stacies. Makes no difference who you approach the sucess rate will be <0.1%

Let's be real, if you're an adult and an incel then the best thing you can do is accept you are unlovable. If you don't give up on foids at this point, you will inevitably let them manipulate and exploit you.
There is hope, but not for us.

Same happened to me. Almost all my coworkers are old women, and some old men too. Everyone married. New coworker, a young pretty girl, she is literally new and needs helps with everything. Her place is near to mine, so i end up helping her with EVERYTHING for weeks. But she is very kind, never stressed. She is very funny, beautiful, short (i like that, not many girls are shorter than me), have studied a lot like me, and we are both interested in the others field of study. We share books and readings, and talk about our job and our future a lot. She seems to be single. She is christian but seems very open (im an atheist). Never mentions a bf, her pic in the chat app is just she alone, etc. She is the first person irl to ask me about what i write, and what i think. That blows my mind.

And then, when i make the step of inviting her to a coffee outside our job just to talk, she drops the bomb: she is married. Fucking married. And changes the picture to a picture of their wedding. He is very, very tall, attractive face, christian, rich. She is working because she is bored, because his Chad rich (also young) husband makes enough money for both of them. Thats why she seem so not-pressured by the job, and seem to be there just to enjoy the experience. His husband is basically retarded, has no culture or real studies at all, so she "looks for the intellectual stimulation outside marriage" and would love to be friends with me. She doesnt like his personality, but he is attractive, rich and christian, so hes perfect.

Of course, i started hating them (even if i never met his husband) and she slowly realized.

I dont even had hopes, to be honest. I knew she could not be mine, im a short, ugly and autistic. What infuriates me the most is the fact that the black pill is absolutely real. You can run from it, you can hide from it, you can cut al relation with it, you can try to forget it and just live as any other bluepilled social outcast virgin.... but then, there it is life itself, reminding you that there are younger people than you that are attractive, they are married, and they are happy. Living an actual human life. Fuck my life.
I don't think its even possible anymore for me to convince myself a woman is romantically interested in me

Basically this. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
This is so fake and gay LMAO

OP fell for some fembait, you think by now you would be smart enough to know that socialization is the way women start to see who they can manipulate in the work place. Op just got shot in the fucken face and did not even realize it.

I can't even cope like some incels do, I don't think its even possible anymore for me to convince myself a woman is romantically interested in me :feelskek:
The only fantasy that works is the hypersexual nonselective woman, the [UWSL]nymphomaniac[/UWSL].

edit: ok, would not be romantical, only sexual.

Last edited:
Whenever it seems you have a chance on any level, the blackpill will present itself to you once more. Hope is inevitably crushed in the romantic/sexual aspect of life for guys like us.

You should have walked in and cause a scene

Sounds like a cuck fantasy OP but brutal if true
Yeah lol. Black men are usually manlets, unless they’re Dinka or smth
His looksmatch could probably land a chadlite bf at least.