Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I finally found a way for me to possibly move out of my parents house.

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
So i'm a poorcel NEET living in Western country and I really want to move out of my parents house because I can't smoke, do drugs and other things in my parents house. However, with average rent price in my gay ass neoliberal country being €1,256, that didn't seem likely until recently.

I believe I've found a way around that do. I have around €1,700 and on my countries equivalent of craigslist I've found listings for Caravans like the one pictured below that cost anywhere from €500 on the absolute low end to €2,500 for the still shitty but actually useable ones. Of course you can buy more expensive ones if you wish
(I've listed prices below to give you an idea of what I mean.)

€2,000 for both of these ones

€2,500

With the income I have now I can still afford food, enough diesel for electricity and enough for my data and mobile plan as well so It would actually be financially feasible for me to NEET in my own abode. Now of course I would need to have somewhere to actually keep my caravan but for that I could easily buy a 4,000 square foot plot in the €1,000 range in the rural areas of my country.

I figure I will need a year or so to scrape together some more NEETbuxx for me to fully see this through but for the first time in ages I finally have a real goal and see a way out of living with my parents. So I guess now I'm going to fulfill the stereotype of creep living in a crappy trailer. But idgaf as long as I get to live independently.

Last edited:
dumb idea

I don't know man, it's common for very low income and NEETbuxx recipients in my country to live in Trailers, Caravans RV's, etc and it works for them.

hes planning on neeting while living in a caravan , do ineed to say more?
if hes not planning on working then hes gonna run out of neetbux very soon.
just live with your parents and kick off your smoking and drug addiction , if you do that you'll have more money for a better residency
tldr; very short-sighted plan

just live with your parents and kick off your smoking and drug addiction , if you do that you'll have more money for a better residency
That's the ideal plan imo, best to kick off addictions and start working to actually make interesting shit with your life.
To each their own, I wouldn't do it because you are downgrading in everything except for ability to do drugs.

Based. Listen to this OP.

Living in a vehicle sucks. I know, i did it b4 it was cool. 80-90s

Look up

"Stealth camping"

Nothing but a pipe dream. Been there, done that.

You need a mailbox, a real toilet, cold fridge and bulletproof Wi-Fi or its over.