Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I finally confronted my parents about my subhumanity

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I finally told my mom that it is her fault that I am ugly and that I have paid for her mistake my whole life. My dad just stood there and said nothing, I suspect he knows how I feel. My mom, just like every single woman on the planet, tried to lie to me. She said there's nothing wrong with the way I look. I just wanted an apology from them. They should at least recognize that my life is fucked because of them, I'm their creation. Once I asked my mom why the fuck she had me and she just said that she's always wanted to have a baby. That's it. I exist because of a foid's selfishness, that's the meaning of my existence.

Don't do that bro tell her you didn't mean it.

ask for $50 and threathen to sue them for unwanted birth if they don't give them to u

i don't even get why people want kids? they feel like wasting 18 years and a 100,000 bucks on a glorified dog?

Damn bro i know how you feel but man......idk if i would take it out on my own mom

She is your mother. Probably the only woman who will ever love you and you reject her? What did she do to you besides giving birth to an ugly kid?

There is no meaning of an incels existence, to life is per definition the ability to procreate and we're not able to. We are not even alive per definition

I'd clarify that to say, for a biological being to fully express its life, it must make full use of its entire array of biological features. The less features you use, the closer to death you are. It's self-evident looking at how old people become less and less physically able, until they die.

Not being able to procreate, is a deathlike existence.

I finally told my mom that it is her fault that I am ugly and that I have paid for her mistake my whole life. My dad just stood there and said nothing, I suspect he knows how I feel. My mom, just like every single woman on the planet, tried to lie to me. She said there's nothing wrong with the way I look. I just wanted an apology from them. They should at least recognize that my life is fucked because of them, I'm their creation. Once I asked my mom why the fuck she had me and she just said that she's always wanted to have a baby. That's it. I exist because of a foid's selfishness, that's the meaning of my existence.

That's the reason of the vast majority of women, you shouldn't be shocked to hear that.

A virus is more alive than an incel. We also need an host to procreate. But we simply are not able to. Which means:

omae wa mou shindeiru

NANI?!

IMG 6287

IMG 6639

Don't ever post that again.

Kentaro

Why do you want her to feel bad? Did she not give you her best efforts as a mother?

How are you any different from a female making fun of a short guy with this mindset? You're attacking your mother for your physical appearance, or her genetics. Why? What do you get out of this?

A virus is more alive than an incel. We also need an host to procreate. But we simply are not able to. Which means:

omae wa mou shindeiru

NANI?!
life as an incel is like getting hit by a 100 fist ken but taking an entire lifetime for our heads to explode.

BlandOrnateGreatwhiteshark-size_restricted.gif

You sound stupid AF
The only thing your mother did wrong was not beating you hard enough.

The parentpill is one of the lesser known pills but its just as brutal as any of the others. The manner in which your parents raised you has a lot to do with you being incel not just their subpar genetics. Even I don't have the balls to go confronting my mom about it. She'll figure it out on her own eventually anyway if not then she'll remain in blissful ignorance which is fine too.

I'd clarify that to say, for a biological being to fully express its life, it must make full use of its entire array of biological features. The less features you use, the closer to death you are. It's self-evident looking at how old people become less and less physically able, until they die.

Not being able to procreate, is a deathlike existence.

good insight
life as an incel is like getting hit by a 100 fist ken but taking an entire lifetime for our heads to explode.

Procreation is the ultimate act of selfishness.

Bro just HokutoShinkenMaxx.

715.gif

Having children is an act of cruelty. Why would anyone want to continue the human species?

i asked my mom before why she had me, she just gave a similar line, ive tried blackpilling her a few times and i think at this point she realises its over for me and my ugly face given the fact they haven't even mentioned me getting a gf in like 2-3 yrs plus.

She is your mother. Probably the only woman who will ever love you and you reject her? What did she do to you besides giving birth to an ugly kid?
She forced him into a life of suffering.

You sound stupid AF
The only thing your mother did wrong was not beating you hard enough.
Why do you want her to feel bad? Did she not give you her best efforts as a mother?

How are you any different from a female making fun of a short guy with this mindset? You're attacking your mother for your physical appearance, or her genetics. Why? What do you get out of this?

Procreation is the ultimate act of selfishness.
Having children is an act of cruelty. Why would anyone want to continue the human species?
Exactly. You were brave in confronting them. People usually defend parents out of some sort of Stockholm syndrome or whatever.
I'm sorry you were born, OP. I'm sorry I was born as well. Matter of fact, I'm sorry the whole damn universe exists.

Idk if I could confront my parents about it, but I really wish I had been aborted, from the bottom of my heart.

I can't even blame my parents
My mom was a 6/10 my dad was 8/10 I'm 5/10

But how could she know you'd be subhumanly ugly? Are she and your father also like that?

I for one am a good 2 points below my mom at same age.

People usually defend parents out of some sort of Stockholm syndrome
Especially asiancels. It's a cultural thing to be your parent's eternal servant for them.

They don’t care
If they cared so much they wouldn’t have reproduced, they do not care...
If they didn’t care then, they won’t now.

My mother passed down some of my worst features and the bitch has the nerve to make negative comments about them.

I tried blackpilling my mother once. She basically said u could reach anything if u believe hard enough. JFL