Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I finally asked oneitis to be my gf

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Tl dr:I don’t love you like a guy, I don’t feel butterflies in stomach for you

Why the hell did you do that?

Confirmed gay male friend role assumed.

You secretly knew something like this would happen, am I right?

You have entered the

FRIENDZONE

Not one person here could have eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever (and the Rock means EVER) seen that coming.

Drop her like a turd but you won't because like a foid you enjoy the abuse. Only you aren't getting good sex out of it like she would. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just brutal. What an absolute cunt. Hopefully you see her in a different light now and can maybe try to get over her?

You have entered the

FRIENDZONE
your gifs are genius level subtle suifuels

If that friend of hers that you meet in the middle of nowhere didn't want you,i must say i expected your oneitis response to be no.keep strong brother.only god can save us.

Just brutal. What an absolute cunt. Hopefully you see her in a different light now and can maybe try to get over her?
OP shows no signs of emotional distress though

I’m guessing that you knew the answer

Brutal. I’m sorry bro, I know what it feels like :feels:

No I think he just knew he would get rejected

Well obviously he would get rejected. He made a thread talking about how his oneitis likes hooded eyes its over if you aren’t chad

Strangle her and rape her corpse.

Just wait till she starts to rapidly decline - with slavic holes it happens at like 24..26 years already.

In other words she will become invisible to slavic chads at around 24..26 - so thats will be your turn then.

such is life tbh

welcome to the world of rejections buddy boyo :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelskek:

I think that the wisest advice for incels if they havent taken the blackpill and are avoiding foids entirely is to at least not have a oneitis. Theres nothing more futile or draining on your soul.

Is it rape if she's dead though? Obviously the charge would be desecration, not forceful entry. :feelsokman:

You're probably right, rape has a connotation of agency, and dead fuckmeat has no agency, therefore it's less rape and more "violation" or some cucked shit like that.

Where are everyone who called me fakecel?

low inhibs me

put a picture of other man who you think are on the same level of SMV as you so we can judge to what degree its over for you

Did she actually say she doesn't get "butterflies for you"? Brutal and extremely cringe at the same time. You should go on and rope after that. Worst encounter I can imagine.

You should go on and rope after that

not yet - there are plenty of extremely poor and desperate foids in villages which will accept any slav man unless he is a heavy drinker/drug user.

At least you took the shot.
Volcel if you wouldnt have done this
full

Imagine my shock

Jfl at having oneitis concept while being ugly. It should be replaced by AWALT immediately

At least you tried, now stop messaging her or cuck

Tbh you will still ascend eventually if you aren't LARPing.

If you're in the T2% of NT well then you probably aren't that ugly and you'll have plenty of chances.

You were in the Friendzone the whole time. The bluepilled/IT advice about "just make friends with women and don't think about sex or relationships" is intentional sabotage. Whenever you first meet a foid whom you wish you could fuck, she should know immediately that if she does not give you the alpha treatment than all interactions between the two of you are pointless. That doesn't mean you literally have to ask them out or run PUA on them. Just the tone of your voice, the way you look at them, the way you breath around them, your body language... it should all hint that you want to ejaculate inside of their vaginas. You must make it clear to them that when they are talking to you, you are thinking about them on their knees, even if you're actually thinking about something else. Without that intention, you are automatically a beta/omega tampon in the cuck zone...

However, none of this matters anyway because she has determined that the total value of the sum of your physical traits is a value less than that which is worth fucking. You're going to have to either surgerymaxx or reincarnate before you try talking to femoids again. At least you learned your lesson.