Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally ascended

AllHandsOnDeck

AllHandsOnDeck

Banned
-
I just got married to my hot girlfriend Florence. She is at most a 4/5 but super wet all the time. She blows me really well, but just the other day she threatened to take all my shit away and leave me for some guy named Isaac. Should I be concerned? :feelshmm:

KSSII4XJRFDXHDHYTC6Z7N4MTY.jpg

MW-GP771_three__20180910102041_ZH.jpg

Damn I wish my area would get hit by a tornado, there would finally be some excitement.
Also no obligations.

You weren't banned so I knew it was fake. But we all know it's Florence and the Machine, because anytime you leave the house she just gets out her Jackrabbit so she doesn't have to fake orgasms.

You know Issac is going to take your woman and have Helene as a side chick.

Damn I wish my area would get hit by a tornado, there would finally be some excitement.
Also no obligations.
lul your post reminded me of the time I skipped school to go to an abandoned house about 1.5 miles away from the school, got caught by a tornado + heavy rain, and ran 1.5 miles back to the school. I couldnt see or breathe, the water was up to my knees, etc. Legit thought I was gonna die. Best day of my life, no joke.

Damm America has no chill with their hurricanes