Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally ascended and CRIED about it, I feel guilt

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I'm 6'11 & have a low-mid tier normie face, and after watching too much incel stuff and Wheat Waffles I genuinely thought it was over for me.
One yt video told me to quit the forums so I did.
After so much fitness and self improvement shit I became a beach bro and I got outrageously lucky and found a girl.
Last night I found myself crying because I felt sad for other men out there getting fucked over by dating apps and hypergamy. That shit is so rage inducing.

The closest thing I could describe to this feeling is like being stuck on a deserted island with 50 people and we're all starving to death. Then a helicopter comes down and rescues me.
Then I watch as we fly away watching the 49 other people starve in the distance. Why me? Everyone deserves love. Even you reading this idc if you're an online troll/bully saying really fucked up shit like I know it's a way to deal with frustration.

I prayed hoping each and every one of you will be able to live fulfilling lives and maybe be blessed in the afterlife.

Since I'm no longer an incel this will be my last post (i know you guys don't like that)

I heightmogg u

6’11 show your drivers licensee

6'11 can't be incel. I would probably feel the same way.

I like being insulted.

6'11" is manlet tier where I'm from

Another fakecel mogger

I like this thread because it shows who just read the title, who read the post, who fell for the post, and who didn't

Another fakecel bites the dust.

I'm literally 5'7, I hate this so much! Why me?!

I'm literally 5'7, I hate this so much! Why me?!
IM BLACK NOW WHAT

Imagine op getting a 100% :feelsPop:

based repostmaxxer

inb4 some1 reports this guy lol

I doubt he's serious