Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally ascended and CRIED about it, I feel guilt

MuscleManlet

MuscleManlet

Banned
-
100% - Permaban good luck
I'm 5'5 & have a low-mid tier normie face, and after watching too much incel stuff and Wheat Waffles I genuinely thought it was over for me.
One yt video told me to quit the forums so I did.
After so much fitness and self improvement shit I became a beach bro and I got outrageously lucky and found a girl.
Last night I found myself crying because I felt sad for other men out there getting fucked over by dating apps and hypergamy. That shit is so rage inducing.

The closest thing I could describe to this feeling is like being stuck on a deserted island with 50 people and we're all starving to death. Then a helicopter comes down and rescues me.
Then I watch as we fly away watching the 49 other people starve in the distance. Why me? Everyone deserves love. Even you reading this idc if you're an online troll/bully saying really fucked up shit like I know it's a way to deal with frustration.

I prayed hoping each and every one of you will be able to live fulfilling lives and maybe be blessed in the afterlife.

Since I'm no longer an incel this will be my last post (i know you guys don't like that)

dnr+ok GrAYcel

42982.jpg

So, what's your point?

How was she from 1-10 ?

humble bragging pos

@Fat Link
@Dregster
@Caesercel

Why are you still here, to brag?

JoinedMay 16, 2022Posts11

Surprise surprise the least active GrAY turns out to be a fakecel

:feelssus:

Surprise surprise the least active GrAY turns out to be a fakecel
How could you not even have 100 posts after being here for that many months?

DNR+ kys fakecel+ you r larping u r prolly >5'5+ come back tmrw when she fucks a 6'5 Chad behind ur back+ fuck off no one cares+ It's not an airport no need to announce your departure

I'm 5'5 & have a low-mid tier normie face, and after watching too much incel stuff and Wheat Waffles I genuinely thought it was over for me.
After so much fitness and self improvement shit I became a beach bro and I got outrageously lucky and found a girl.
Last night I found myself crying because I felt sad for other men out there getting fucked over by dating apps and hypergamy. That shit is so rage inducing.

The closest thing I could describe to this feeling is like being stuck on a deserted island with 50 people and we're all starving to death. Then a helicopter comes down and rescues me.
Then I watch as we fly away watching the 49 other people starve in the distance. Why me? Everyone deserves love. Even you reading this idc if you're an online troll/bully saying really fucked up shit like I know it's a way to deal with frustration.

I prayed hoping each and every one of you will be able to live fulfilling lives and maybe be blessed in the afterlife.

Since I'm no longer an incel this will be my last post (i know you guys don't like that)
Skull skull skull

DNR+ kys fakecel+ you r larping u r prolly >5'5+ come back tmrw when she fucks a 6'5 Chad behind ur back+ fuck off no one cares+ It's not an airport no need to announce your departure

glowIntheDark

A cope a day keeps the rope away​

★★★
JoinedMay 11, 2023Posts1,746

You're free. But don't cry for me. It's not your fault I'm incel.

congrats on ascending

Congrats. But do you really think luckmaxxing counts as ascending?

Congrats. But do you really think luckmaxxing counts as ascending?
Stupid Boomer, of course you would positively reply to a humble-bragging post. No wonder your generation is full of cucks.

You're free. But don't cry for me. It's not your fault I'm incel.
He doesn't really care (nor anyone does). Most likely, he's just bragging and exaggerating at the same time.

reads like larp, no such thing as extraordinary luck tbh

OP here, btw I'm gay and bipoc trans womxn are heckin' valid

yea nice virtue signal

How to attract foids?

Doesn't work on forums
You have ban him when I asked most crucial question, but you are mods and I know he obviously broke a rule

dont look down on us faggot

OP here, I'm a paedophile and my mum enjoyed to be fingered by Jimmy Savile.

Failed infiltrator coming back after a year to brag and lowkey incel shame. Your kind is a valid argument for terrorism.

Last edited: