Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally accepted hypergamy in my heart, and it’s fucking liberating

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
For my whole life I’ve been dreaming of a gorgeous Stacy girlfriend, thinking, praying, HOPING, in some mythical form or another, I will get a Stacy girlfriend who I will get to fuck.

Whether or not she loves me never crossed my mind, I just imagined myself having a Stacy for fucking, I guess some part of my hoped it would be a loyal girlfriend too

my life I’ve spent hanging onto an imagined reality I thought I reserved and would one day receive

But today I have finally, whole heartedly, come to terms with the fact that i will NEVER have a long lasting, genuine, loving relationship with a girl I’m attracted to, let alone a beautiful Stacy. And I’ve accepted deep within my heart, that the only reason for this is my pathetic wimp skull and facial disfigurement. I’ve accepted that in this reality there is no such possibility of ever genuinely attracting an attractive girl with my deformities, and this is never going to change, because my face is never going to change.

I am always going to be that facially ugly guy who everyone thinks is creepy, and no women under any circumstance want to associate with.

It’s liberating.... I am free from hope....

I just don’t want anyone anymore. I don’t want an ugly pig, and remotely attractive girls don’t want me, so I have accepted I’m going to be alone

Last edited:
I have accepted female hypergamy in modern societies as well. Women play around and sleep around. It is reality.

Now comes the predicament of whether one will find me attractive enough.

Congratulations!
Welcome to reality.
And...
My condolences.

Finally accepting the blackpill indeed may result in feelings of being liberated and euphoria.

Don't be surprised if depressive feelings will follow though.

Nah, you'll go back to feeling depressed tmr. But It's a good start.

GIGACOPE

For my whole life I’ve been dreaming of a gorgeous Stacy girlfriend, thinking, praying, HOPING, in some mythical form or another, I will get a Stacy girlfriend who I will get to fuck.

Whether or not she loves me never crossed my mind, I just imagined myself having a Stacy for fucking, I guess some part of my hoped it would be a loyal girlfriend too

my life I’ve spent hanging onto an imagined reality I thought I reserved and would one day receive

But today I have finally, whole heartedly, come to terms with the fact that i will NEVER have a long lasting, genuine, loving relationship with a girl I’m attracted to, let alone a beautiful Stacy. And I’ve accepted deep within my heart, that the only reason for this is my pathetic wimp skull and facial disfigurement. I’ve accepted that in this reality there is no such possibility of ever genuinely attracting an attractive girl with my deformities, and this is never going to change, because my face is never going to change.

I am always going to be that facially ugly guy who everyone thinks is creepy, and no women under any circumstance want to associate with.

It’s liberating.... I am free from hope....

I just don’t want anyone anymore. I don’t want an ugly pig, and remotely attractive girls don’t want me, so I have accepted I’m going to be alone
Ngl you sound shallow

Stacy is for gigachad, it's over

You said you would never b with an ugly pig yet you had hope and expectations that a Stacy would b with youre ugly degenerate self.

You said you would never b with an ugly pig yet you had hope and expectations that a Stacy would b with youre ugly degenerate self.

^This. Sounds like an IT Larper trying to play the fake incel stereotype that incels just go for Staceys.

>checks join date
>graycel

^This. Sounds like an IT Larper trying to play the fake incel stereotype that incels just go for Staceys.

>checks join date
>graycel

Yeah I think this is a troll and LARP.

Dude, you are way too late