Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I filled a complaint, and got the goblina foid to admit to HR that she was bullying me.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
First of all, I have to thank my fellow brocels - I received an incredible amount of support and feedback regarding a post I made a while ago:

The email has been sent

I had been giving the bully goblina the silent treatment ever since I sent the letter. The goblina couldn't take the mind games, because we were scheduled to be seated next to one another for our job, so the bully goblina caved like a weakling, and told our boss that she was having trouble with me.

I was called into my boss' office first thing in the morning, he told me that "bully goblina" had told him that I seemed bothered by something. It was the same old thing we incels are used to - getting in trouble, because a foid hates us since we are ugly. After that meeting, I had to talk to my boss' boss, and he gave me the same old bluepilled rhetoric talking about how the bully goblina told my boss she thought I was bothered by something, because she "cares" about me. That's funny, I have never had a gf, I have never been in a relationship, and I have never been kissed - yet bully goblina "cares" about me.

This is a screenshot I took of my recent calls:

Why young men are going ER

It's clear that nobody gives a fuck about me, so I know that the bully goblina does not "care" about me. I requested a meeting with HR, my boss's boss agreed, and I went home and typed up a complaint against the goblina foid.

I met with HR (Human Resources), heard the same excuses that you always hear to justify foids behaving like bitches at work. I was not fooled, I respectfully listened to HR talk, they said they would interview the bully goblina. I handed HR the complaint I had typed up, and I signed it with a black pen - the look on HR's face was classic, it was something like this: :giga:

Basically, HR was thinking "Ok, we are going to squash this right now".

HR interviewed the bully goblina - and the bully goblina admitted that she had been bullying me. The bully goblina used the excuse that she was going through some troubles, and was having a bad day (repeatedly - foids are stupid).

Foids can't have bad days - they can get laid whenever they want, and they live life on easy-mode!

HR called me into the office one last time at the end of my shift, and HR basically apologized to me for having to be picked on by the bully goblina. :feelsLightsaber:

Incels have an advantage over normies in awkward situations - unlike normies, we are used to being in awkward situations. :blackpill:

Get rid of the cancer

The recent calls man.., I feel you bro the only calls I get is from my mom too

I have 0 calls (except spam numbers or calling work for illness) :feelsrope:
I talk with my mom on whatsapp

gigabased for putting the hoe in her place. Also a lesson to those here to not accept bullying whenever possible. At the least try multiple methods to counter it

My call list is similar except I get calls from curry scammers as well

So…zero consequences for the goblina. What a surprise.

So…zero consequences for the goblina. What a surprise.
At least OP will now get some peace before the goblina decides to charge again.

@OP, the goblina will get back to her old ways in some weeks. For now, enjoy the truce. :feelsYall:

First of all, I have to thank my fellow brocels - I received an incredible amount of support and feedback regarding a post I made a while ago:

View attachment 651843

I had been giving the bully goblina the silent treatment ever since I sent the letter. The goblina couldn't take the mind games, because we were scheduled to be seated next to one another for our job, so the bully goblina caved like a weakling, and told our boss that she was having trouble with me.

I was called into my boss' office first thing in the morning, he told me that "bully goblina" had told him that I seemed bothered by something. It was the same old thing we incels are used to - getting in trouble, because a foid hates us since we are ugly. After that meeting, I had to talk to my boss' boss, and he gave me the same old bluepilled rhetoric talking about how the bully goblina told my boss she thought I was bothered by something, because she "cares" about me. That's funny, I have never had a gf, I have never been in a relationship, and I have never been kissed - yet bully goblina "cares" about me.

This is a screenshot I took of my recent calls:

View attachment 651844

It's clear that nobody gives a fuck about me, so I know that the bully goblina does not "care" about me. I requested a meeting with HR, my boss's boss agreed, and I went home and typed up a complaint against the goblina foid.

I met with HR (Human Resources), heard the same excuses that you always hear to justify foids behaving like bitches at work. I was not fooled, I respectfully listened to HR talk, they said they would interview the bully goblina. I handed HR the complaint I had typed up, and I signed it with a black pen - the look on HR's face was classic, it was something like this: :giga:

Basically, HR was thinking "Ok, we are going to squash this right now".

HR interviewed the bully goblina - and the bully goblina admitted that she had been bullying me. The bully goblina used the excuse that she was going through some troubles, and was having a bad day (repeatedly - foids are stupid).

Foids can't have bad days - they can get laid whenever they want, and they live life on easy-mode!

HR called me into the office one last time at the end of my shift, and HR basically apologized to me for having to be picked on by the bully goblina. :feelsLightsaber:

Incels have an advantage over normies in awkward situations - unlike normies, we are used to being in awkward situations. :blackpill:

View attachment 651845
i only have my family in contacts tbh

Well done man, one less thing to worry about getting that toilet off your back.