Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I figured out why cucks love the word “yikes”

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
They love saying “yikes” like Scooby Doo protagonists It’s because they’re trying to solve the mystery of the disappearance of their Soylent!

They love saying “yikes” like Scooby Doo protagonists It’s because they’re trying to solve the mystery of the disappearance of their Soylent!
hahaha

Thats probably why they also tried so hard to force this dumb meme

I like crikey

SoySnacks

Like zikes dude, I found some soy

Le friendly not agressive submissive non toxic form of communicating with others, hello friendo. waiiiittt.... is that a dog, OH I'M GONNA PLOOMFOORE NOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN WOOOFER NOT THE DOOBIN DOOFLER ASS SNIFFER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My face when I read this :feelsEhh:

Ive never said the word yikes and hated it even before i found out that cucks use it a lot

Imagine actually taking cucks seriously
Jk I know it's sarcasm lol