Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fell off my bike...

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I fell off my bike really bad yesterday. Idk how it happend I guess my front wheel rubbed the side of the pavement the wrong way and I fell right on my face... I probably got a concussion because everything looked drowsy and unclear when I tried to get up. I wasn't hurt too bad I don't feel anything of it now except for my knee that still hurts a bit when I walk.

But here comes the most brutal part...

My glasses broke (giga ovER for glassescels) because I ate shit on the pavement and worst of all my nose pads cut the upper mid part of my nose and my brocels the cut was deep...

Only now I realise it will DEFINITELY leave a nasty scar and I legit got a mental breakdown when I realised it just now. This is another million gallons of water added to the sea of imperfections that is called my face. I am in severe distress atm...

So fucking over

Did you go to the doctor?

I had the exact same thing happen to me, once, on my way to work. I was going downhill, and some fucker parked their car over the sidewalk, so I thought I'd go into the grass and go around. Turns out, the grass was higher than the sidewalk, and the front tire came to a halt and launched me forward. I chipped two of my teeth and had to get them filled in, and I got a nasty gash on my chin that required stitches, which never fully healed, so now I have a second scar on my face where facial hair doesn't grow, to complement the one I got when I was like 2.

couldn't be more over

go get some help

I fell off my bike really bad yesterday. Idk how it happend I guess my front wheel rubbed the side of the pavement the wrong way and I fell right on my face... I probably got a concussion because everything looked drowsy and unclear when I tried to get up. I wasn't hurt too bad I don't feel anything of it now except for my knee that still hurts a bit when I walk.

But here comes the most brutal part...

My glasses broke (giga ovER for glassescels) because I ate shit on the pavement and worst of all my nose pads cut the upper mid part of my nose and my brocels the cut was deep...

Only now I realise it will DEFINITELY leave a nasty scar and I legit got a mental breakdown when I realised it just now. This is another million gallons of water added to the sea of imperfections that is called my face. I am in severe distress atm...

So fucking over
I remember driving into one of those gas station poles they use to block cars from leaving the premise when i was out biking with my psychopath dad

That's rough brocel. Do you have insurance? And maybe you could scarmaxx?

The worst fall I had on a bike, I ended up scraping my left elbow real bad.

Did you go to the doctor?
Debated the idea of going in my head but I don't think it's worth the money nor the time just for a fall. I am just going to take it easy

That's rough brocel. Do you have insurance? And maybe you could scarmaxx?
I am a europoor so no insurance needed just don't feel like interacting with a doctor over a fall

Debated the idea of going in my head but I don't think it's worth the money nor the time just for a fall. I am just going to take it easy
You should still go, the concussion may be worse than you think.

I had the exact same thing happen to me, once, on my way to work. I was going downhill, and some fucker parked their car over the sidewalk, so I thought I'd go into the grass and go around. Turns out, the grass was higher than the sidewalk, and the front tire came to a halt and launched me forward. I chipped two of my teeth and had to get them filled in, and I got a nasty gash on my chin that required stitches, which never fully healed, so now I have a second scar on my face where facial hair doesn't grow, to complement the one I got when I was like 2.
That fucking sucks I am just coping hard rn hoping the scar will eventually fade :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
this seems very bad tbh, hope you get better in healing your injury.
also i always recommend not wearing any kind of glasses while biking, even if you don't fall you could just fall it down and break it with the wheels of the bike.

Alright I'll try to get an appointment somewhere next week. Thanks for your concerns brocels
Yeh, hope you recover soon.

wear a helmet inkler