Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i fell in love in a foid from college

M

Mocuepaya

Greycel
im such a fucking cuck
it got so much worse now, the most fucking cucked thing you can do and I did it

euthanasia for incels when

this is your euthanasia

I once fell for a f*male in college so hard that I became bluepilled and thought she'd be different from the rest. Thankfully, she reinforced the notion of awalt, and my faith in the blackpill has grown so much stronger now.

brootal
I once fell for a f*male in college so hard that I became bluepilled and thought she'd be different from the rest. Thankfully, she reinforced the notion of awalt, and my faith in the blackpill has grown so much stronger now.
story?

fuk you infiltrating nigger, inkwells are the future of human race free from foids, only euthanasia for your cuck oneiting ass :kys:

fuk you infiltrating nigger, inkwells are the future of human race free from foids, only euthanasia for your cuck oneiting ass :kys:
I actually had a poll about this long time ago. It was whether incels should all be killed

I am incapable of feeling love

I actually had a poll about this long time ago. It was whether incels should all be killed
ofc no, we should endure and vote for realistic sex dolls synchronized with vr-glasses, and also for artificial wombs
vote by buying this stuff

Just be Chad.

It's much better than falling in love with one from group "therapy", I assume.

Ok GrAYcel, i bet she have already lost her virginity to some 6'5 Tyrone thug or Low-iq Jock. Are you ok with being in love with cumdumpster slut? I bet you're not, so get over her, foids nowadays are all like that, this is the brutal reality of female's nature

Love doesn't exist, stop being a moron

Ok GrAYcel, i bet she have already lost her virginity to some 6'5 Tyrone thug or Low-iq Jock. Are you ok with being in love with cumdumpster slut? I bet you're not, so get over her, foids nowadays are all like that, this is the brutal reality of female's nature
:cryfeels:hate to realize that loving any girl now is impossible

Give it time and she will out herself as the same soon enough and (if you're blackpilled enough) cure your infatuation. Approach her to speed up things.

She doesn't feel the same, cope.