Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fell for the "just be confident" meme in high school

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
My autistic ass went up to a cute girl I was kind of friends with and pecked her on the cheek. She treated me like shit ever since and even complained to the administration, almost got me fucking suspended. Probably the closest I ever came to killing myself, jfc.

Last edited:
You had a cute girl as a friend? I didnt even talk to girls in school, period.

But she was an ass for doing that. I bet the Chads at the school could have did almost anything to her and she would have just laughed

lmao at least u realized the truth. some retards keep trying to do that shit and get treated like shit every time

I was somehow low inhib enough to talk girls in hs. I even added some girls in my class on facebook jfl. They didn't even talk to me.

Complained to the administration because of a peck kiss on the cheek? Truecel tier.

i never talked to girls

damn what a low inhib god for doing that

Every time I did this stuff it ended negatively, even if I deluded myself into being "alpha" and acted that way with 0 inhibition.

Yeah, it's totalt bullshit. They don't want incels, they want chads :chad: :chad:.
" Just ask them out, incel" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The difference between good looking and ugly creep just be confident

You had a cute girl as a friend? I didnt even talk to girls in school, period.

But she was an ass for doing that. I bet the Chads at the school could have did almost anything to her and she would have just laughed

Chad fingered her pussy in the classroom and she enjoyed it.

You will always be remembered by the hole as the "creep" who "sexually harassed" her at a young age.

Your peck will be her most traumatizing experience.

I think we all did at some point