Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel worse when I see ugly guys dating cute girls

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
I immediately think: fuck, he was lucky enough to be on the right place, to empathize and to meet that girl

while I have had the bad luck to go through everythin bad that can happen to a human being

and when I see them together I always think: she will never be mine :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

sometimes i think that bad luck is a real thing

Last edited:
Every single ugly guy with a girlfriend is a millionaire whose girl cheats on him with 20 chads or uses as attention to milk views from coping incels

i always assume that those men are betabuxx whom the foids cheated at their back by fucking with a chad.

Every single ugly guy with a girlfriend is a millionaire whose girl cheats on him with 20 chads or uses as attention to milk views from coping incels
nice troll zero

I get generally depressed when I see pretty girls or cute women. It can be unbearable. It's a powerful anger fuel. And It especially hit hard in person.

Always find my self what wondering who they let repeatedly break their virginity in the long run.

I saw some fat fuck with a cute alt girl today. I saw it and knew how over it was for me. Constant reminders everywhere.

those dudes get gfs because of their dark triad fucking personality not luck
i personally know some fags who ascended this way

sometimes i think that bad luck is a real thing
In my opinion sheer dumb luck is a large portion of life, successful people love to claim otherwise

those dudes get gfs because of their dark triad fucking personality not luck
Many of them are actually less dark triad and more teddy bear

Foids use them for betabuxx and emotional support while she fucks Chad

those guys are almost certainly getting cucked

I've never seen this. Maybe you think they're ugly because you mog them.

Never see this happen in finland

I've never seen guys uglier than me with girlfriends. At best guys shorter than me, but never uglier

Judging by the nature of humans, this is most likely done to exploit the man in some way, shape or form. He is not loved at all for who he is, but for what he may be able to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back