Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I feel women are unconsciously attempting to create the one God chad

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

Recruit
★★
3d 11h 28m
I just feel like this is the ultimate goal of feminism even though they won't admit it. In the past women needed men for protection. Lots of people think this has changed but it really hasn't. Instead of lone men or small communities protecting women we've advanced to large systems like glow niggers stalking incel sites to government policies like the violence against women act. Soyciety attempts to make life for women as easy as possible from completely changing the workplace to be more feminized to redesigning school to only reward female strengths. All this has led to power and status being consolidated into a smaller and smaller portion of men. It seems like the trend is moving society to become Guerdo town where there are no men except the one gigachad born once every lifetime and all other men are simply aborted.

ThreeInchesLong

ThreeInchesLong

Officer
14d 7h 5m
Agree. With globalisation, Chads are more accessible these days, harming small-scale Chads of local communities and favouring BigChad. Corresponds to the increase in male sexuality rates these days. Very insightful read.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
31d 21h 38m
They want a Human Thanos.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8