Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I feel weird when going outside

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Today I left my house for the first time to do some grocerymaxxing. It felt so weird seeing people everywhere. I didn’t feel alive. It felt like I was in a video game. It was nice to get some fresh air atleast. Bought some snacks and drinks. Gonna vidyamaxx later today. What about you guys?

Today I left my house for the first time to do some grocerymaxxing. It felt so weird seeing people everywhere. I didn’t feel alive. It felt like I was in a video game. It was nice to get some fresh air atleast. Bought some snacks and drinks. Gonna vidyamaxx later today. What about you guys?
The same

I stopped going outside too much negativity and bad experiences with people which caused me severe anxiety i just order my food and shit on doordash now and put it on no contact delivery

I stopped going outside too much negativity and bad experiences with people which caused me severe anxiety i just order my food and shit on doordash now and put it on no contact delivery
who pays for the food if u dont have a job

I put my headphones in when I go to the store and put on some ambient type music to tune most of the noise out, I wear a hat too and tend to keep my eyes to myself. I am pretty observant but I don't try to interact with anyone, I just nod my head most of the time to acknowledge people... Haha. Pretty weird I know. I like most people, I just usually want to be left alone. Gonna read a book later on today and surf the web a bit.

i feel like an alien going outside like i dont belong here

I put my headphones in when I go to the store and put on some ambient type music to tune most of the noise out, I wear a hat too and tend to keep my eyes to myself. I am pretty observant but I don't try to interact with anyone, I just nod my head most of the time to acknowledge people... Haha. Pretty weird I know. I like most people, I just usually want to be left alone. Gonna read a book later on today and surf the web a bit.
First post since 2021? Sus

First post since 2021? Sus
Haha I'm not very active on any forums, even reddit. I hardly comment on YouTube either. I enjoy Reddit though and hardly downvote. I haven't been on this site in a while but can relate to a lot of the posts.

Going outside and being around normfags is exhausting

Get intoxicated first, it is like an armour that protects you
That's what Elliot Rodger used to do when he was feeling low. He got drunk but never consumed illegal narcotics

had to google that… welfare. How do u get welfare? Do u have a disability?
No, one of few good things about bongland is anyone can get some form of neetbux. Obviously how much you get differs per person and their situation

Over for your depersonalized ass boyo

People react negatively to me in some way upon laying eyes on me. They never insult me directly but STARE, POINT, TALK ABOUT ME , LAUGH...