Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel unsafe around women

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Women terrify me because they see me as an inferior object just because I'm a curry male. Women have literally yelled to me "Go back to India". I'm terrified of walking past a woman one day and just getting murdered because of the color of my skin.

That's why every day when I take the bus home from work, I make sure to sit as far away as I can from the women on the bus. I'll refuse women Uber drivers because they terrify me. When I go to a restaurant or a store I'll make sure that the staff the cashier or waiter isn't a woman before I order or buy anything. It's why I mainly order everything online nowadays. I also refuse to go outside at night because you never know when a woman is going to attempt to kill me.

Some women might say that it's misogynistic to feel this way but it's not misandry when a woman does this to a male, so I believe that I'm well with my right to protect myself like this.

This is paranoia on a whole other level. you really think that a woman has the strength to overpower you in an attack JFL. You have a higher chance of getting killed by another dude.

This is exactly why I tell people that "misogynist" is incorrect. Most incels aren't misogynistic. They're at most (including the minority) "gynophobic". They're cautious of women, wary or even fearful due to the treatment they've faced at the hands of women. It's not hatred a lot of the time. It's fear.

Much like those who are fearful of dogs because they've only ever had bad experiences with dogs (inb4 OMG WE R BEING COMPARED TO DAWGZ/ANIMALS... Missing the point entirely) such people are understood. People understand their fear of dogs. But it's the same as a fear of anything.

I'd argue that you also just have a cautious demeanor towards men too, but more so women because occasionally, men will treat you like a person. Women rarely do irl. Which is a sad state to live in. We aren't treated like humans

Ofc women and people in general are unlikely to kill you. But you feel and notice that they want you dead. Nevermind the times they openly admit that they want you to die or be killed. It's an experience unique to a reject male.

This is paranoia on a whole other level. you really think that a woman has the strength to overpower you in an attack JFL. You have a higher chance of getting killed by another dude.
this

You have better chance of being beaten to pulp by a foid than a man.

You can punch back a dude but should you punch a foid a whole army of men will mob Lynch you

How tall are you?

Women have always intimidated me and scared me irl.

I also don't feel comfortable around them.

being curry must be one of the most brutal experiences ever. It's funny how normies always project their racism onto us

This is exactly why I tell people that "misogynist" is incorrect. Most incels aren't misogynistic. They're at most (including the minority) "gynophobic". They're cautious of women, wary or even fearful due to the treatment they've faced at the hands of women. It's not hatred a lot of the time. It's fear.
Relatable I mostly get anxious when I’m around females, especially those in a couple relationship

Throwing it right back at the feminists I see.. anyways as a fellow currycel I agree.

I'm not taking a fucking chance. What does a woman have to lose if she kills one of us? Nothing. She'll just get a slap on the wrist.

Much like those who are fearful of dogs because they've only ever had bad experiences with dogs (inb4 OMG WE R BEING COMPARED TO DAWGZ/ANIMALS... Missing the point entirely) such people are understood. People understand their fear of dogs. But it's the same as a fear of anything.

I'd argue that you also just have a cautious demeanor towards men too, but more so women because occasionally, men will treat you like a person. Women rarely do irl. Which is a sad state to live in. We aren't treated like humans

Ofc women and people in general are unlikely to kill you. But you feel and notice that they want you dead. Nevermind the times they openly admit that they want you to die or be killed. It's an experience unique to a reject male.

based. i am extremely vary and cautious around foids because of the past mistreatment i have received from them (mostly work related)
working with females is one of the most frustrating things for non chad males.

incite that same fear in them as gymmaxxed ogre, tbh

I'm not taking a fucking chance. What does a woman have to lose if she kills one of us? Nothing. She'll just get a slap on the wrist.
You have it backwards.

Women have everything to lose. Their lives are amazing & priviliged. Going to prison over killing some random subhuman is the last thing any of them want.

On the other hand, look at yourself. You're a subhuman curry manlet. Your life is shit. You have absolutely nothing to lose which is your most powerful card.

Trust your instinct.

Watch your 6.

Women find ugly men to be creeps so its always walking on eggshells, even if you try your earnest to ignore them they could report you for sexual harassment

Women terrify me because they see me as an inferior object just because I'm a curry male. Women have literally yelled to me "Go back to India". I'm terrified of walking past a woman one day and just getting murdered because of the color of my skin.

That's why every day when I take the bus home from work, I make sure to sit as far away as I can from the women on the bus. I'll refuse women Uber drivers because they terrify me. When I go to a restaurant or a store I'll make sure that the staff the cashier or waiter isn't a woman before I order or buy anything. It's why I mainly order everything online nowadays. I also refuse to go outside at night because you never know when a woman is going to attempt to kill me.

Some women might say that it's misogynistic to feel this way but it's not misandry when a woman does this to a male, so I believe that I'm well with my right to protect myself like this.
you are adopting foid paranoia. The difference is foids have reasons to be paranoid given the stats on who violent criminoids are and who are. You are more likely to be skull crushed by a dark triadchad than by a foid statistically

Women find ugly men to be creeps so its always walking on eggshells, even if you try your earnest to ignore them they could report you for sexual harassment
at the most you will face social rejection from reputation damage they may cause through gossip

I'm skinny as fuck and no sadly
"It is better to be feared than to be loved, if one cannot be both."

- Niccolò Machiavelli

Start exercising & learn how to fight.

Relatable I mostly get anxious when I’m around females, especially those in a couple relationship
Perfectly valid for some men nowadays tbh

based. i am extremely vary and cautious around foids because of the past mistreatment i have received from them (mostly work related)
working with females is one of the most frustrating things for non chad males.
Indeed. Simply talking to a woman as a reject may have dire consequences sometimes. God knows it's happened to me. It's just silly

Indeed. Simply talking to a woman as a reject may have dire consequences sometimes. God knows it's happened to me. It's just silly

the problem is they politick and plot against you if they dont like you, they will say ur making mistakes or work poorly etc ive been there many times they will look for reasons and report ur ass lmao , not all of them but many. i always assume the worst. good morning

the problem is they politick and plot against you if they dont like you, they will say ur making mistakes or work poorly etc ive been there many times they will look for reasons and report ur ass lmao , not all of them but many. i always assume the worst. good morning

Good morning, 2021cel.

You have it backwards.

Women have everything to lose. Their lives are amazing & priviliged. Going to prison over killing some random subhuman is the last thing any of them want.

On the other hand, look at yourself. You're a subhuman curry manlet. Your life is shit. You have absolutely nothing to lose which is your most powerful card.

The worse thing is when they accuse you of rape.

tbh its brutal

Shut up you gynocrat cuck

if they dont like you, they will say ur making mistakes
You don't even have to talk to them. I've had a foid at work spreading rumors about me and I didn't even know her much before being told.

I’m not scared of women. But I am very cautious, in the gym I make sure to not look at these whores and to stay away from them as best as possible. I feel very uncomfortable being near any of them.

Finally a greynigger who isn't an obvious larp.

The medical term for this phobia is called "Common Sense"