Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel trapped

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Years of ostracization, and the loneliness that comes with that has ruined me. I have become an alcoholic because of it, and my mind is a complete fucking mess. I am always re running through experiences in my head, the stares, laughter, disgust from others in the past. It is eating me up alive. I will never be accepted by society, and just people in general. Anyways, hope you all have a decent weekend.

My life is shitty, but I've never tasted alcohol, btw. I feel like I can be considered strange even among incels.

Life is a scam, we should have been told from beginning that it never begun.

wish I could learn not to care about my past

I have no frens too, but I stay away from alcohol. If a drop of ethanol lands on my tongue, i know i will become addicted.
Try to not replay the bad memories in your brain, so you don't reinforce them.

Relatable. I raise my glass to you sir.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Years of ostracization, and the loneliness that comes with that has ruined me. I have become an alcoholic because of it, and my mind is a complete fucking mess. I am always re running through experiences in my head, the stares, laughter, disgust from others in the past
Same except the alcohol part

My life is shitty, but I've never tasted alcohol, btw. I feel like I can be considered strange even among incels.
Same, I've only drank beer 2 times. Might try alcohol fr, my thoughts are destroying me. :feelsrope:

Can relate. I don't know what to do with my life and it's hard to see the me ever integrating into society

To be sexually undesirable is to be socially isolated. You only hang out with similar losers i presume.

To be sexually undesirable is to be socially isolated. You only hang out with similar losers i presume.
Lol, I don't hang out with anyone, I have no friends. This forum is it.

Do you at least have a job? Some kind of reason to wake up in the world?

There's been times where I considered that I don't even have plants to water. My job was making me miserable, and I can be replaced. Made me feel very disconnected from the world, like I didn't have any real role in it. I went and got some plants so that I at least have something that's alive and depends on me. Isolation really fucks with your head.

I feel trapped in life also