Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel totally defeated and crushed by life.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I don't really know what else to say here. All of my options in life have run their course. My dad refuses to help me. My mom is too stupid, bedridden, and cowardly for me to see her as an option. I just feel like there's nothing left in my life. Nothing at all.

It's just incel lifestyle..fundamentally we have no reason to live.. cope..

I wouldn't be here if my parents listened to me and gave me HGH, like all the other parents of Western born ethnicfags:feels::feels:.

raped by reality

HGH is cope
Ofc an ethnic would say this because he won't admit his genetic inferiority. Let me guess, nutrition isn't cope then.

I wouldn't be here if my parents listened to me and gave me HGH, like all the other parents of Western born ethnicfags:feels::feels:.
Our parents are sooo ultra-conservative that they LITERALLY fear living life. They are scared of life, so they mentally contract themselves into fetal-position begging to survive and subsist. Subsistence is the prize they seek, that's how inferior they are! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Our parents are sooo ultra-conservative that they LITERALLY fear living life. They are scared of life, so they mentally contract themselves into fetal-position begging to survive and subsist. Subsistence is the prize they seek, that's how inferior they are! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
We're just cockroaches trying to survive with the bare-minimum:feelsrope:.

We're just cockroaches trying to survive with the bare-minimum:feelsrope:.
And our people consider this kind of subsistence a worthy living even when they see their superiors living contrastingly amazing and gratifying lives! JUST IMAGINE! :horror::horror:

Ofc an ethnic would say this because he won't admit his genetic inferiority. Let me guess, nutrition isn't cope then.
Wdym? Muh ethnic :lul: :lul: :lul: HGH is cope in your case and you know it, it would only work if you had a low level of IGF-1, which was without a doubt not your case, you would've just wasted your money to have a huge nose and ogre soft tissue as well as speeding up cancer. Height is genes

it is, keep coping

u have to be very young and height it mostly genetic

Don’t feel bad if ur bones are closed because even with all the heightmaxing in the world you will still only be like max 1cm aka less than an inch taller than u are now, that's if you started blasting at 16+

Height is 90% genetics external factors don’t add much into it

you won’t grow more than an inch no matter what black magic u practice

Genetics remain dominant when it comes to height many studies have proven this

Wdym? Muh ethnic :lul: :lul: :lul: HGH is cope in your case and you know it, it would only work if you had a low level of IGF-1, which was without a doubt not your case, you would've just wasted your money to have a huge nose and ogre soft tissue as well as speeding up cancer. Height is genes
Ethnics are HGH-deficient compared to whites, and it would only cause problems if you take an excess amount of it. But I'm glad you're not one of those people that think nutrition is the reason why ethnics are short and that they can be tall if they have good diets.

it is, keep coping

u have to be very young and height it mostly genetic

Don’t feel bad if ur bones are closed because even with all the heightmaxing in the world you will still only be like max 1cm aka less than an inch taller than u are now, that's if you started blasting at 16+

Height is 90% genetics external factors don’t add much into it

you won’t grow more than an inch no matter what black magic u practice

Genetics remain dominant when it comes to height many studies have proven this
Height is mostly genetic, but HGH can help. Your body won't be able to tell the difference between the HGH it produced vs the one you injected. It's similar to taking steroids.

Ethnics are HGH-deficient compared to whites, and it would only cause problems if you take an excess amount of it. But I'm glad you're not one of those people that think nutrition is the reason why ethnics are short and that they can be tall if they have good diets.
It's always genetic and genes only.

As soon as 2 years old u can accurately predict any baby's height from there

Things such as nutrition, sleep, and any HGH crap will mostly add max an inch and that’s being generous, we can safely assume it's cope.

Read any study if there was actually a way to actually maximise height I promise u they would be selling that asap to be rich

Not some needle u have to take with a prescription to grow 1cm if ur lucky. Not to mention THAT YOU NEED to be IGF-1 deficient to be prescrip

YOU were BORN with shorter limbs than the other baby and you finished shorter than them. I was BORN short and I finished as a short adult. I'm 5'4 and when I was born the doc already told my mom I had shorter limbs than other babies, even if I pumped HGH like a horse I would've been at best 5'6, with a lot of health problems. It was over the day I was born.

It's always genetic and genes only.

As soon as 2 years old u can accurately predict any baby's height from there

Things such as nutrition, sleep, and any HGH crap will mostly add max an inch and that’s being generous, we can safely assume it's cope.

Read any study if there was actually a way to actually maximise height I promise u they would be selling that asap to be rich

Not some needle u have to take with a prescription to grow 1cm if ur lucky. Not to mention THAT YOU NEED to be IGF-1 deficient to be prescrip

YOU were BORN with shorter limbs than the other baby and you finished shorter than them. I was BORN short and I finished as a short adult. I'm 5'4 and when I was born the doc already told my mom I had shorter limbs than other babies, even if I pumped HGH like a horse I would've been at best 5'6, with a lot of health problems. It was over the day I was born.
Your height doesn't increase in the same rate and the deadlines are different for everyone (early bloomers vs late bloomers). If HGH is cope, then how did China increase their average by half a foot in half a century, despite them having over a billion people and a good percentage of them being in poverty during that period, as well as their peak during the hunters gatherers era being 5'7-5'9.

Height is mostly genetic, but HGH can help. Your body won't be able to tell the difference between the HGH it produced vs the one you injected. It's similar to taking steroids.
It's not, Human growth hormone (HGH) doesn't promote growth directly. Instead, it encourages the liver to release insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which thickens and elongates bones. And currently, there is no IGF-1 hormone, only synthetic replicates which do NOT work

The current synthetic way is these and none of them works:
GF-1 DES
barely binds to all IGFBPs (these proteins tell IGF-1 in the blood where to go, regulate bioavailability and half life), so it'll just immediately attach to IGF-1 receptors near the injection site and not really go anywhere else.

IGF-1 LR3 doesn't really bind well to certain IGFBPs like IGFBP-3, so it basically won't really be transported to growth plates or other sources of long bone cartilage.

Receptor Grade IGF-1 LR3 is basically a more pure and slightly enhanced IGF-1 LR3, but since it's LR3, it can't really bind to certain IGFBPs like IGFBP-3.

Heightmaxing is very complicated, and I'm very convinced science doesn't understand it yet.

It's not, Human growth hormone (HGH) doesn't promote growth directly. Instead, it encourages the liver to release insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), which thickens and elongates bones. And currently, there is no IGF-1 hormone, only synthetic replicates which do NOT work

The current synthetic way is these and none of them works:
GF-1 DES
barely binds to all IGFBPs (these proteins tell IGF-1 in the blood where to go, regulate bioavailability and half life), so it'll just immediately attach to IGF-1 receptors near the injection site and not really go anywhere else.

IGF-1 LR3 doesn't really bind well to certain IGFBPs like IGFBP-3, so it basically won't really be transported to growth plates or other sources of long bone cartilage.

Receptor Grade IGF-1 LR3 is basically a more pure and slightly enhanced IGF-1 LR3, but since it's LR3, it can't really bind to certain IGFBPs like IGFBP-3.

Heightmaxing is very complicated, and I'm very convinced science doesn't understand it yet.
Yes, HGH only does promote IGF-1 growth, which is why the best time to take it is when you're going through puberty and are currently growing to maximise your growth spurt.

I am running out of strength too.

Your height doesn't increase in the same rate and the deadlines are different for everyone (early bloomers vs late bloomers). If HGH is cope, then how did China increase their average by half a foot in half a century, despite them having over a billion people and a good percentage of them being in poverty during that period, as well as their peak during the hunters gatherers era being 5'7-5'9.
Those parents are coping, if their children are growing it's not due to hormones which is cope and not even pure there so even a bigger cope, simply due to their children's natural puberty.

Heightmaxing doesn’t exist, you’ll never surpass your predicted height if you weren’t STARVED, or had an INSANELY fucked up sleep schedule; no matter what you inject or shove down your throat. Its genes get over it, no nutrition or food will make you tall, no amount of sleep will make you tall, and no amount of hormones will. You were born to be a subhuman, there's no point in going against what you are. I gave up I am a manlet and will die an unlovable manlet.

It never began

Yes, HGH only does promote IGF-1 growth, which is why the best time to take it is when you're going through puberty and are currently growing to maximise your growth spurt.
It encourages the liver to produce IGF-1, but if your body notices it has a normal amount of IGF-1, you won't grow. This only works when you are hormone deficient, like in the case of Messi, then when you use HGH you will see a massive height gain.

Those parents are coping, if their children are growing it's not due to hormones which is cope and not even pure there so even a bigger cope, simply due to their children's natural puberty.

Heightmaxing doesn’t exist, you’ll never surpass your predicted height if you weren’t STARVED, or had an INSANELY fucked up sleep schedule; no matter what you inject or shove down your throat. Its genes get over it, no nutrition or food will make you tall, no amount of sleep will make you tall, and no amount of hormones will. You were born to be a subhuman, there's no point in going against what you are. I gave up I am a manlet and will die an unlovable manlet.

It never began
If their kids ended up brutally heightmogging them, then it's not cope.
It encourages the liver to produce IGF-1, but if your body notices it has a normal amount of IGF-1, you won't grow. This only works when you are hormone deficient, like in the case of Messi, then when you use HGH you will see a massive height gain.
Like I said before, ethnics are HGH-deficient compared to whites. The studies you read where it says HGH treatments are only highly effective on HGH-deficient people, only claim that because those studies were done on whites, where most of them aren't deficient, and plus they did it on kids, which is not a good time to take HGH.

Last edited:
If their kids ended up brutally heightmogging, them then it's not cope.

Like I said before, ethnics are HGH-deficient compared to whites. The studies you read where it says HGH treatments are only highly effective on HGH-deficient people only claim that because those studies were done on whites, where most of them aren't deficient, and plus they did it on kids, which is not a good time to take HGH.
Brah I beg you stop coping for gods sake it’s not a hormonal problem it’s genetic we are inferior genetically. I am 5’4 and my brother is 5’11, both of us weren’t diagnosed with any hormonal issue we gained a similar amount of inches during our growth spurts, there was only one single fucking difference he was born with longer limbs than me. That’s it, I was always the shortest in the classroom he wasn’t, it’s not that in puberty he gained 7 inches more than me, he was just always taller at the same age as me. For reference my dad is 5’9 and my mom is 4’11. It’s all about genes, nothing else. He has a gf and IOIs from foids while I have nothing

If their kids ended up brutally heightmogging, them then it's not cope.
They were meant to be taller, scientist themselves don’t understand how height exactly works. They were born to heightmog their parents. It’s in their genes, HGH is cope

Brah I beg you stop coping for gods sake it’s not a hormonal problem it’s genetic we are inferior genetically. I am 5’4 and my brother is 5’11, both of us weren’t diagnosed with any hormonal issue we gained a similar amount of inches during our growth spurts, there was only one single fucking difference he was born with longer limbs than me. That’s it, I was always the shortest in the classroom he wasn’t, it’s not that in puberty he gained 7 inches more than me, he was just always taller at the same age as me. For reference my dad is 5’9 and my mom is 4’11. It’s all about genes, nothing else. He has a gf and IOIs from foids while I have nothing
Your and brother's natural growths doesn't contradict what I said. I never said genetics wasn't the main factor, just that HGH treatments can potentially help you exceed your genetic height potential. It's not likely you would've ended up being over 6ft, but you could've been around average height.

Your and brother's natural growths doesn't contradict what I said. I never said genetics wasn't the main factor, just that HGH treatments can potentially help you exceed your genetic height potential. It's not likely you would've ended up being over 6ft, but you could've been around average height.
If you say so, have a good day/night I’m going to go sleep.

I don't really know what else to say here. All of my options in life have run their course. My dad refuses to help me. My mom is too stupid, bedridden, and cowardly for me to see her as an option.

What kind of "help" were you hoping to get from your dad?

It took me a few years (in my early 30s) to come to realize that my dad was a small, weak, loser who needed me more than I needed him. Somehow he rode the boomer wave to marriage, a house, children despite being someone who was hardly ever respected by anyone.

That was a pretty empowering feeling. Although coincidentally I was finally taking the blackpill at that age.

Last edited:
Life in its physical state is more cursed than blessed. And you draw this conclusion from the segregation between the ugly and the beautiful. Everything was divided and, be that as it may, according to existence we were destined for pure rubbish. Anger and sadness are the only companions.

What kind of "help" were you hoping to get from your dad?

There is nothing beyond the physical state.

There is metaphysical reality, the absolute understanding of consciousness as a state separate from the bo