Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel tired of pretending I'm strong

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
idk, all biological or social principles, all ethics, what I should do, who I should be
bro, maybe there really isn't any other option, and what if there isn't?

It's much more difficult when you're ugly, poor, stupid, from a simple family, and always alone

I have to work a lot harder to get a lot less and most of the time I don't get anything, no one cares about me, there's no one

had this life anything to offer me?
how many shouldn't have died but don't die? I feel this, however contradictory it is, I feel that many living people are here out of stubbornness towards death

Sometimes this all really gets very tiring, any contradiction, opposition, fight, if I could at least gain something but it's always in vain
There's a part of my brain that feels embarrassed for venting here and wonders if someone is judging me, that's tiring too
Fuck it, being an exemplary human or not, I'm going to continue sleeping alone and waking up alone, regardless of what people think of me

Being Strong " is just how Good OthERs perceive you .

Look Good and Tall , have a Woman around and Pin her to a Wall / Kiss Her with People Around . In their Mind your Already better of then Themselfs .

Its all about Looks and Exerting / Using Said Looks .