Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel that normfilth specially puts bullies in charge.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
It's not a 'coincidence' that bully-trash occupies regular jobs when they shouldn't be allowed to work in the first place.
Normfilth tolerates bullies because sadistic nature of normfilth likes then these bullies torment weaker people.
Normscum places like school, work etc where bullies are tolerated don't have legitimacy.
They lost any legitimacy to exist from the moment they decided that bullying is 'normal'.

My manager at walmart was a tall 6'6" chad bully. All the femoids loved him since he gave them easy work and was considered hot while I had to do all the bitchwork. He'd constantly make fun of my hair even when I told him to stop.

My manager at walmart was a tall 6'6" chad bully. All the femoids loved him since he gave them easy work and was considered hot while I had to do all the bitchwork. He'd constantly make fun of my hair even when I told him to stop.
What a scum.

Brutal. I'm in awkward phase of growing my hair out and two old guys in park called me ugly faggot. This life isn't worth living.

It's not a 'coincidence' that bully-trash occupies regular jobs when they shouldn't be allowed to work in the first place.
Normfilth tolerates bullies because sadistic nature of normfilth likes then these bullies torment weaker people.
Normscum places like school, work etc where bullies are tolerated don't have legitimacy.
They lost any legitimacy to exist from the moment they decided that bullying is 'normal'.

View: https://youtu.be/CM_wXCrcxnU?si=gTvfDOmGEPiF-46u

Saw this in school. Teachers coordinate to put conflicting students next to each other for their entertainment. Similarly I was put next to the foids I was joking on too much online

Brutal.

Bullies are usually rewarded with plenty of pussy.

they do. Its been proven by muh heckin science

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back