Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel terrible tbh

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
These last days it feels like my desire for sex and romance and frustration for not having it are catching up after my period of tranquility some time ago.

I feel so terribly lonely and empty. My faith feels like a safety net that's holding most of it, but it's still overwhelming. If it was my old self, reading and watching shit about gnosis and German pessimism all day, I'd probably already be looking for good places to tie the rope to.

Shit I'm so fucking anxious, I don't think I'm sleeping today.

Last edited:
Same, the month of august has been a rough one. Coping with faith is fine, but eventually your patience will run thin

Same, the month of august has been a rough one. Coping with faith is fine, but eventually your patience will run thin
It looks like it's impossible to escape the flesh while here. Only death will give me peace.

And what it said?
i don't know. i'm just talking about the time the guys were shitposting on his sister's ig, this was like in feb/march iirc, then i got banned.

For the first half of 2020 I felt good and didn't care about sex. That has since changed and it makes me miserable, I want a gf so badly.

For the first half of 2020 I felt good and didn't care about sex. That has since changed and it makes me miserable, I want a gf so badly.
I want God to make me unable to feel any romantic or sexual feeling for the rest of my life.

I want God to make me unable to feel any romantic or sexual feeling for the rest of my life.
Lobotomise that part of the brain, plus the social part too, and only then I imagine myself truly content and happy

Lobotomise that part of the brain, plus the social part too, and only then I imagine myself truly content and happy
I wonder if it's possible.

1. Drink alcohol
2. Smoke weed

does it work? I've never been drunk or high.
I stopped having suicidal thoughts after I realized I can be high all the time
full

2. Smoke weed
Tbh I feel like doing it. I always hated drugs and cartels and shit but I need something to ease the pain, it's too much. Lest I do something worse.

Tbh I feel like doing it. I always hated drugs and cartels and shit but I need something to ease the pain, it's too much. Lest I do something worse.
Do it man, it is like meditation
full

At the end of the day religionmaxxing is a cope, and all copes can only steer your mind away from your biological function/needs for so long. Hopefully your sad phase passes soon and you can attain peace of mind again for a while.

At the end of the day religionmaxxing is a cope, and all copes can only steer your mind away from your biological function/needs for so long. Hopefully your sad phase passes soon and you can attain peace of mind again for a while.
Thank you very much my atheist friend.

You've been posted a lot on IT recently.

Yeah,it happens to all of us i think.being without love is a hard struggle.

this is me like 1-2 days a week. sometimes more

Get a quality hug pillow.

Brutal, man. How do you cope with it?
eat and rage but still terrible. i need to make drastic changes in my life but not sure i can. my mind is messed up.

eat and rage but still terrible. i need to make drastic changes in my life but not sure i can. my mind is messed up.

I know that feeling about having to make big changes in life but the problem is that I can't even start. For example, getting into shape and exercising: how can I exercise if I can't even leave my house because I'm so unbearably ugly, like a deformed garbage sewer rat? I don't have the heart to leave my house and get laughed at by every passing stranger on the street, not for the millionth time. I'm not sure how much more I can take. So in the end, I don't even make the first step. I literally can't take any step in life because I can't even carry out the first fundamental thing necessary.