Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I feel sorry for subhuman ricecels

What's even more fucked up are that asian men are some of the most whipped cucks there is .

Secretly asian fathers want their daughters to have a white bf so that he can have half white grandchildren

Asian men themselves stand no chance mate guarding because they are not high T like The Sandnigs who stone the foid and her bf alive if they feel threatened kek

Add to that just how pathetic Asian men are on physical standards- short height/small dick/yellow skin /small frame the only way they can get any pussy is through Betabuxx

The fact that this white incel is admitting that NO WHITE WOMAN WANTS him yet asian women are thirsting after him just shows how MASSIVE the gap in white SMV and rice SMV is. JFL at the few users I've seen on this forum who think rice aren't trash-tier, lower than even Indians.

and 95% of local women will marry a local asian man
As much as I hate JBW maxxers I can't deny that he is right

Secretly asian fathers want their daughters to have a white bf so that he can have half white grandchildren
Ideally they should encourage their sons not their daugthers but I'm sure that deep down those rice fathers feel like asian men aren't good enough :incel:

Last edited:
Asian men were not designed biologically for a global hypergamous market like this, is a tragedy honestly.

Yeah, South Korea has LITERALLY the lowest fertility rate

They only marry local asian men because there literally isn't enough white men to go around. That's all. there is like 1.6 billion rice whores from mongolia to indonesia, meanwhile, even if you were including white MENA, there is probably only 550 million white caucasion men.

It's bad for them everywhere, Asian women marry white men more than Asian men in the west.

They only marry local asian men because there literally isn't enough white men to go around. That's all. there is like 1.6 billion rice whores from mongolia to indonesia, meanwhile, even if you were including white MENA, there is probably only 550 million white caucasion men.
You're right but it still doesn't matter since they're stil getting theirs
Also there is no such thing as a white MENA, white passing sure but not white and this is coming from a MENAcel

Rices don't have a chance even with shebons.

His future hapa offspring would probably be another self-loathing ER. Then the cycle continues.

Stopped reading at "As a white guy"

The production of ERs continues at an unprecedented rate

And guess who the media will blame for low fertility rates in asiatic countries?

Boo fucking hoo, kill yourself cracker
@MillionBashStream97
I totally have no idea what he said. Any post made by a cracker that starts with "I feel sorry for _______" will be a condescending shit show.

It's usually noodlewhores that want this, rice men are just so low T and cucked they go along with it. Asian culture is a matriarchy.

Central Asians aren't cucked like us, from what I hear they beat up whitoids that try to hit on their foids. Unsurprisingly the russosphere is also the only place in the world where more rice men marry mayo foids than the other way around.

It really was. He opened with the obligatory bragging talking about how he can get with any Asian whore and how much they prefer him over their own men. He then invited himself to a pity party talking about "the women of my own race don't want me:cryfeels::feelscry:" and closed by giving his half ass attempt to sympathize with ching chongs
White tallfags truly are the roasties of men :feelsseriously:

It really was. He opened with the obligatory bragging talking about how he can get with any Asian whore and how much they prefer him over their own men. He then invited himself to a pity party talking about "the women of my own race don't want me:cryfeels::feelscry:" and closed by giving his half ass attempt to sympathize with ching chongs
The reason why his pity party falls flat, is because this isn't a two way street.

Cracker: "White girls don't want me, but asians do"

Asian: "Asian girls don't want me, but whites do"

This is not a thing.
Unless we are talking about a attractive rice, white (girls) aren't rice-chasers.

The reason why his pity party falls flat, is because this isn't a two way street.

Cracker: "White girls don't want me, but asians do"

Asian: "Asian girls don't want me, but whites do"

This is not a thing.
Unless we are talking about a attractive rice, white (girls) aren't rice-chasers.
He knows he's a low value male in his home country so he just wants to dunk on ricecels to make himself feel better.

Just like how OP pointed out, he's acting like a roastie in that manner. I don't get what the point of even posting that was
If I'm being charitable, was just a failed attempt at being sympathetic.

Meanwhile 99.9% of men there are local asian men.

In other words, they only reason 95% marry local asian men is there aren't enough white men travelling there....yet.

Meanwhile 99.9% of men there are local asian men.

In other words, they only reason 95% marry local asian men is there aren't enough white men travelling there....yet.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you want to see what happens when noodlewhores have their pick between Asian and white men just look at any white country. The only thing that's holding them back is lack of opportunity and language barrier. Meanwhile cucked Asian countries open their borders for cumskins (but not for other races) and teach their citizens English so that even noodlewhores living in bumfuck rural Philippines can get their JBW boyfriends.

Over time Asia will become like the west and rice men will get bred out of the genepool.

It’s just too much for me

The production of ERs continues at an unprecedented rate

Evil nature. Nothing else.

Pure fucking evil. Not a single ounce of humanity, what a fucking pathetic excuse to kill your own children. “Tee hee I want more time with chad so I kill my own children Tee hee”

Ah yes, the unconditional bond between mother and child

We are heinous villains in the eyes of foids. Ugly abominations that deserve every piece of hate we get, doomed to be shunned and mocked for eternity, and yet they dare question why our hate twisted us to evil.

That’s some evil shit.
Even tyrone agrees the stuff in the water is killing us slowly.

Foids are evil. And evil must be vanquished with flame and steel.

What can I say? I love fucking OP’s mum

pure evil

Just get in a car crash bro

Just another cumskin redditor humblebragging to the genetically disadvantaged