Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel sorry for currycels

Indogcel

Indogcel

Greycel
Curries today are automatically associated with "send bobs and vegana" or tech scammers and since they're ugly even women find it funny to make fun of them too. Atleast for my people (Indonesian) we're too irrelevant and have far too little diaspora in the west to be negatively associated with anything but curries arent

Curries today are automatically associated with "send bobs and vegana" or tech scammers and since they're ugly even women find it funny to make fun of them too. Atleast for my people (Indonesian) we're too irrelevant and have far too little diaspora in the west to be negatively associated with anything but curries arent
Curries go to every other nation in the world because curryland might be the biggest shit hole on the planet.
It's like Saint Hamudi said, but he talked about sands rather than curries.
"We come from shit holes, we have no inventions. We live in deserts, and look like shit"

Paraphrased of course, and obviously it's exaggerated, but that's how people see sands, curries and blacks.

I think i have curry genes but im mexican,Fuck.

Curries go to every other nation in the world because curryland might be the biggest shit hole on the planet.
"We come from shit holes, we have no inventions. We live in deserts, and look like shit"

Paraphrased of course, and obviously it's exaggerated, but that's how people see sands, curries and blacks.
Damn atleast people here just stay and suffer in our country, only chinese people here move to the west

Damn atleast people here just stay and suffer in our country, only chinese people here move to the west
over for chinesecels

brutal hamudi was on point. shit people, shit country, shit genes, shit future

One of the biggest proofs of the looks blackpill is how normies are just openly racist towards curries lmao. Nobody gives a fuck about them. Blacks get millions of protestors supporting them in the middle of a global pandemic. Imagine even SUGGESTING something like currycel lives matter, you'd get laughed out of the fucking room :lul:

brutal hamudi was on point. shit people, shit country, shit genes, shit future
Hamudi is always on point, that's why he has achieved sainthood

not gonna be a pussy and let weird mfs make fun of me
Broly

This is a good response

I feel Sorry for this thread

I’m not even Indian but niggas be calling me Indian sometimes to make fun of me

i just make fun of them back tbh

not gonna be a pussy and let weird mfs make fun of me
I’m Hispanic but I’ve been made fun of and called Indian my whole life just cause I’m a little darker

Last edited:
That's a bit of an exaggeration. There are many places even curries won't go.

And I feel sorry for all incels, including myself. :feelsrope:

Lmao curries, the meme race

All the currycels and ricecels in the west have one thing going for them, white's will be minorities one day in the not to distant future.
When that day comes, you'll be able to shit on white cumskins the way we shit on you.
Revenge is sweeter the longer you suffer.

Like where?
Sub saharan africa(or most of africa for that matter). War torn islamic shitholes, like Iraq or Afganistan. Other curry nations. A lot of poor SEA nations.

Curries prefer goint to western europe or northern america(minus mexico) or anywhere in white anglosphere followed by islamic shitholes with oil money.

Sub saharan africa(or most of africa for that matter). War torn islamic shitholes, like Iraq or Afganistan. Other curry nations. A lot of poor SEA nations.

Curries prefer goint to western europe or northern america(minus mexico) or anywhere in white anglosphere followed by islamic shitholes with oil money.
Bro, I’ll never understand why europe lets in people from all over the world into their countries in such large numbers.

Bro, I’ll never understand why europe lets in people from all over the world into their countries in such large numbers.
Beats me. I always assumed their labour force is dwindling and without immigration their little economies would collapse. Or maybe its just some ideological shit, like some global village without borders shit.

Beats me. I always assumed their labour force is dwindling and without immigration their little economies would collapse. Or maybe its just some ideological shit, like some global village without borders shit.
Labor shortage is a good thing. It means workers have more choice and will be paid better, as they are a rarer commodity.

Labor shortage is a good thing. It means workers have more choice and will be paid better, as they are a rarer commodity.
Mr. Multi millionare business owner would like to disagree with you.