Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel soo depressed that I feel like I need to puke

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Man I feel soo lonely and depressed today

I literally feel like I need to puke because how stressed,anxious and depressed I feel...should I puke?

I always feel bad and lonely unless Im high but I never felt like this...

Fuck everything

Sorry brocel. That sounds absolutely brutal... Any way we can help? :panties:

go and jerk off

I’m just ready to die tbh, I only cry twice or thrice a month.

should I puke bro or hold it?
I wouldn't puke if you can avoid it, unless you think you actually ate something bad.
I puke a lot because my treatment makes me nauseous, and over time it can damage your throat and teeth

I wouldn't puke if you can avoid it, unless you think you actually ate something bad.
I puke a lot because my treatment makes me nauseous, and over time it can damage your throat and teeth
I didn't eat anything bad tbh...I always feel down....never felt this brutal tho:feelsrope:

I didn't eat anything bad tbh...I always feel down....never felt this brutal tho:feelsrope:
That's horrible brocel. Things are always going to be much harder for us, since humans are supposed to get a lot of our "happy chemicals" from interacting with one another. Between hypergamy, Corona, and the general trend away from people interacting, we're basically doomed :cryfeels:

I literally feel like I need to puke because how stressed,anxious and depressed I feel...should I puke?

Fuck everything
it's better than insomnia, I was actually thinking of committing suicide, because I just couldn't believe the pain and fatigue I was feeling from not sleeping for three days, and the anxiety of not being able to sleep :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Try get in contact with a therapist

Fuck everythi
Yeah same you get used to it eventually

Taxes are due tomorrow in the United States, that is why everyone in my house is upset.

Relatable, we live in hell.

same actually, i dunno but i was a feeling worse than my usual, don't know the reason

Brutal nauseapill, sorry brocel

I don't give a shit whether you do or don't

Fuck everything
did you drink yesterday?hangovers plus depression can be hell.