Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel so much rage towards women and life

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm physically deformed, my face is hideous, I can't properly communicate my thoughts because of a speech disability and my life is hell. Constant chest pain, constant difficulty breathing all caused by some rare condition. It's not fucking fair. None of this is fair. How can good exist when men like me are doomed to live such miserable existences? Most of all I hate women. I hate how nicely they treat attractive men and then all because I'm ugly they treat me like shit. I hate going on to online discord servers and being bullied by them over my face. Those weak inferior creatures how dare they. I curse all who are happy with all my hatred, all who are lucky. Fuck them and curse them to hell.

Life is just about luck. You either have it or not

Life is just about luck. You either have it or not
It's not fucking fair. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it and I hate every last fucking scum of a human animal.

It's not fucking fair. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it and I hate every last fucking scum of a human animal.
Reincarnation or cope ngl

God had no mercy when he made us.

Genetics, Upbringing, Natural talent, Enviourment are 80-90% of the indicators whether you have a good life or not and those indicators are things out of your control

If you have shit genetics but a good solid upbringing you can still have a good life (look at all the doctors or rich businessmen)

If you have shit upbringing but good genetics you can still succeed (look at all the athletes or people like tom cruise)

If you have shit genetics, a shit upbringing but a good enviourment like you go to a good school and make friends with good people or go in a sports team and all the players treat you nicely you can still have a good life as a normie

If you are unlucky to have jackshit in all 4 of the categories I mentioned then it will be extremely difficult to have a good life and you will need to have an extreme willpower to break through out of the shit cycle and just live life happily
Brutal.

Life is a curse.
Life is only a gift for Chads and Chadlites.

If those born like me in that bottom 1 % life never started

I hate those foid useless pieces of shit so much!

I'm physically deformed, my face is hideous, I can't properly communicate my thoughts because of a speech disability and my life is hell. Constant chest pain, constant difficulty breathing all caused by some rare condition. It's not fucking fair. None of this is fair. How can good exist when men like me are doomed to live such miserable existences? Most of all I hate women. I hate how nicely they treat attractive men and then all because I'm ugly they treat me like shit. I hate going on to online discord servers and being bullied by them over my face. Those weak inferior creatures how dare they. I curse all who are happy with all my hatred, all who are lucky. Fuck them and curse them to hell.
I feel rage for women too