Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel so lonely

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
My family dont really care about me. My brothers play online with their friends and i have no friends to play with. They never want to smoke weed with me, but they ask me for weed once in a while.

I try to talk online to people. I even catfish and the fucking roastiez would never understand the real me. My online acquaintances always judge me when i try to open up about how i feel and scold me like the average incel-tear user, but they vent their problems and sometimes even react bad to me when im not available for them.

I feel so alone. I dont know what i would do without this place.

Thanks to you all my fellow brocelz

Sorry to hear brocel:feelsbadman:

I can't even feel good browsing here anymore.. or anywhere for that matter. My baseline feeling is just anxiety disguised as stupidity. :feelsUgh:

Naturally this is easy to accomplish since nobody expects such intelligence from a guy like me. It is very insulting. It is like I am being intellectually lynched daily. They just assume I am stupid. :dafuckfeels:

Doesn't really matter what a cattle thinks. I was not meant to be friendly with simple mud minds. :lasereyes:

I can't even feel good browsing here anymore.. or anywhere for that matter. My baseline feeling is just anxiety disguised as stupidity. :feelsUgh:

Naturally this is easy to accomplish since nobody expects such intelligence from a guy like me. It is very insulting. It is like I am being intellectually lynched daily. They just assume I am stupid. :dafuckfeels:

Doesn't really matter what a cattle thinks. I was not meant to be friendly with simple mud minds. :lasereyes:
yeah im high af rn too

I was always the one who started the conversation, I stopped talking to my "friends" and they have never looked for me or talked to me again, I'm better off without friends I just need a girlfriend :feelsrope:

Who else high af rn?

My family dont really care about me. My brothers play online with their friends and i have no friends to play with. They never want to smoke weed with me, but they ask me for weed once in a while.

I try to talk online to people. I even catfish and the fucking roastiez would never understand the real me. My online acquaintances always judge me when i try to open up about how i feel and scold me like the average incel-tear user, but they vent their problems and sometimes even react bad to me when im not available for them.

i have no family bruh :feelsseriously: i always wished i had ppl who i could love but nah i have 0 ppl who ever loved me 0 friends and litteraly nothing in life if you think you got it hard u dont even know man how can someone like me even stay alive and not rope its tuly gut wrenching heartbreaking shit if anyone has to experience what i had to experinece 18 years of my life... fucking helll

we all feel this way bro

Thats why we’re here

Sorry brocel,feel the same

My online acquaintances always judge me when i try to open up about how i feel and scold me like the average incel-tear user
Normandys don't know what's an Incel instead they'll call you that because you don't support feminism in a gatekeep, girlboss and gaslight way

Normandys don't know what's an Incel instead they'll call you that because you don't support feminism in a gatekeep, girlboss and gaslight way
Piss gaming??

We're all in this together!

you can talk with your irl friends (you have many, you told me in the private chat :feelskek:)
or maybe with your internet friends? you have many too
or smoke weed, or talk with those bitches you catfished in the past, they heard your mogger voice and they loved it, don't you remember? :feelskek:

sorry, but I can't empathize with you, you are a mogger :feelswhat: or maybe a fakecel, i don't know :feelsUgh:

you can talk with your irl friends (you have many, you told me in the private chat :feelskek:)
or maybe with your internet friends? you have many too
or smoke weed, or talk with those bitches you catfished in the past, they heard your mogger voice and they loved it, don't you remember? :feelskek:

sorry, but I can't empathize with you, you are a mogger :feelswhat: or maybe a fakecel, i don't know :feelsUgh:
high af rn :feelsLSD:

You only have one CHOice to make about those pieces of shit family

high af rn :feelsLSD:
i never talk to anyone, not even in the internet :feelswhat:

I learned to cope alone , you should too