Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel so inferior to Chad

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Former postmaxxer.
★★★★★
Today at the supermarket , There was a Chad in front of me mogging me so hard , He was just too superior and then the cashier gives him a big smile when he's approaching , She couldn't take her eyes off him and then smiles again by saying "Byeee , Have a great day" and he smiles at her. Now it's my turn and she puts this emotionless expression , Barely looked at me and didn't said anything to me. I feel worthless , Chad has everything , He can't lose , I can't compete , No matters how much effort i could put

Today at the supermarket , There was a Chad in front of me mogging me so hard , He was just too superior and then the cashier gives him a big smile when he's approaching , She couldn't take her eyes off him and then smiles again by saying "Byeee , Have a great day" and he smiles at her. Now it's my turn and she puts this emotionless expression , Barely looked at me and didn't said anything to me. I feel worthless , Chad has everything , He can't lose , I can't compete , No matters how much effort i could put
This sound broootal

fucking kill them.

(in your imagination, which is actually what i do. killing normies irl is bad. fuck you fbi and mods.)

I bet she gave him THIS look:
Anigif enhanced 29333 1412138127 2
Undercowrolledimagewhydidyoudothisharold d95a77c61fc32f01865e4140313ab78a

That much mogging should be illegal. Brutal

There's a way to make this better